X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Tuesday)

Daily Bible Portion - 3 of 7
    "GIVE EAR"

(Weekly Reading>>Deuteronomy 32:1-52 - 2 Samuel 22:1-51 - Romans 10:14-21; - 12:14-21 - Hebrews 13:5-8 Revelation 2)

The Holy Ones

With these last instructions, Moses turns his attention to the individual twelve tribes saying,
    “Surely it is You [Yahweh] who love the people; all the holy ones are in Your hand. At Your feet they all bow down, and from You, receive instruction, the law that Moses gave us, the possession of the assembly of Jacob” (Deuteronomy 33:3-4 NIV).

Abraham’s seed, the children of Israel, are called the holy ones, the assembly of Jacob. The instructions Yahweh spoke to Moses at Mount Sinai are likened to a ketubah, a Wedding Covenant to the Bride, in the assembly of Jacob. If the people obeyed and kept their ketubah, then out of all nations the twelve tribes of Jacob (called Israel) would be Yahweh’s treasured possession, a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. The Bride of Yeshua and the priesthood of Yeshua are one and the same. The Bride was birthed from Yeshua’s pierced side at Calvary. She is the one who obeys and follows the Holy One of Israel all the days of her life (Isaiah 54:5; Exodus 19:5-6; 1 Peter 2:9).

The Prophetic Vision

After Moses blessed the twelve tribes, he went to the top of Mount Nebo and there Yahweh showed him all the land from Gilead to Dan, Naphtali region, the territory of Ephraim and Manasseh, and the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negev and the whole region from the Valley of Jericho, the City of Palms as far as Zoar. Yahweh said to him,
    “This is the Land I promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when I said, “I will give it to your descendants” (Deuteronomy 34:1-4, Galatians 3:7, 29).

Notice Yahweh spoke a prophetic Covenant promise over the land, and gave this vision to Moses as already having been conquered and settled by the twelve tribes of Israel. Yahweh is faithful to fulfill His oath to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Genesis 15; 26:2-6; 28:13-16).

The Eternal Word

It was on Mount Nebo that Moses would die. Moses led the betrothed redeemed Bride of Israel through the wilderness and taught her how to walk in her redemption. Her obedience to Yahweh’s Gospel is what matured her into His mighty army and led her to the very border ready to enter the Promised Land. Moses taught the Israelites in the wilderness that the main enemy they confronted was really within themselves. They had allowed this self-rule to have influence over their community (James 4:1). Now that they were set apart they were ready. Joshua[Metaphor for Yeshua] would now take them into the Land as a mighty army where they could exercise these practiced principles to defeat the enemy before them. Here they would have the opportunity to perfect all Yahweh’s teaching and wisdom given to them by Moses.
    Matthew 8:8-10 “The centurion answered and said, ‘Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.’ When Yeshua heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great "faith"[obedience to ones instruction], not even in Israel!’”

Ephesians 6:10-20 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God [the Gospel], that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God [the Gospel], that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace [Torah]; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints - and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the Gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”

The spirit of Elijah manifests in those who follow Moses and have the testimony of Yeshua upon their lips. Walking in these two components is what empowers the Bride to walk into the Land and conquer it. This is where Yeshua’s Bridal Chamber is located. There is only one Bridal Chamber, and it is the city of Jerusalem!

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X