No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said anything bout free??? Catfish are hard to come by these days...My cousin Nate is ther now and we are on the way....

Comment

Ray, it really depends on weather I get enough done around here. Got the trim missing from the front of the house now. And have a tig job due this weekend too. Prob be Sunday before I get caught up. Don't wait on me to eat . You to Buckshot-73

Comment

Hope everybody has a good morning hunting. I seen yalls trucks. Gave y'all a honk.

Comment

Sure is nice to see W full again.

Comment

I had 2 toms coming in. Saw about 80 out but they passed by 2 hunters standing on the tree line and they got em first.

Comment

Looky who I spotted..

Raybob,did you have any luck??i wanted to come by and say hi,but we were busy buying a pontoon boat.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                Looky who I spotted..

Raybob,did you have any luck??i wanted to come by and say hi,but we were busy buying a pontoon boat.
                So you got us a new ride??? We didn't have crap for luck. Looks like you got us on the way out, had a few bites this afternoon, but other than that the bugs were the only thing bitin...all dang weekend....

Comment

That sucks ray.

Comment

I saw the craziest thing Friday before last a pibald yearling in harbor master. I thought i was seeing thing and made the wife turn around. sure enough there it stood.

Comment

These two woke me up this morning,inside Mcown valley.

This girl walked up to the back of the camper yesterday evening.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I had more fun than yall this week end, pick-n up materials, cut-n wood, run-n nails, weld-n parts, and more honey do's with out the honey to do it for .

I'm jealous . I should be allowed to have so much fun . Wish I could have been there .

Comment

Just sounds like you aint got yer priorities in order Mike...

Comment

Catfish nuggets for dinner.

Fittin to get the grease hot.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Anybody been seeing any turkeys?

Comment

Who drives a silver Dodge, and spends a lot of time at the dollar general??

Saw you twice,couldn't stop and say hello..

Comment

Working...
                                X