KIA Telephone Calls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIA Telephone Calls...

It's not surprising that there is a swirl of controversy surrounding telephone calls to KIA families, after all, he said it himself when he said that he preferred soldiers that were not captured...kinda set the stage. What is surprising is that no one has started a thread on this topic? Here on TBH many members have served, are serving, will serve or have family members that served and every one of us holds the brave men and woman who served and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the highest regards possible. HIGHEST. What's your thoughts?

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    It's not surprising that there is a swirl of controversy surrounding telephone calls to KIA families, after all, he said it himself when he said that he preferred soldiers that were not captured...kinda set the stage. What is surprising is that no one has started a thread on this topic? Here on TBH many members have served, are serving, will serve or have family members that served and every one of us holds the brave men and woman who served and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the highest regards possible. HIGHEST. What's your thoughts?
    My thoughts are the media is full of **** in both directions so I don't know what to believe. Am I supposed to believe Trump called this widow to insult her? I don't buy it.

Comment

I just saw a little blurb on this. Not sure of the details. Do we have any direct quotes? Has the whitehouse commented?

Comment

Total BS.. it was also customary for a letter to be sent to the family, not a pone call. The phone call thing is new.

Comment

I think everybody realizes the President is not the most eloquent speaker.I think he meant no disrespect to the widow.That the Congresswoman, who was listening in on a private call and then goes on national tv to politicize it ,it a piece of garbage.I guess though ,politics as usual.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
            I think everybody realizes the President is not the most eloquent speaker.I think he meant no disrespect to the widow.That the Congresswoman, who was listening in on a private call and then goes on national tv to politicize it ,it a piece of garbage.I guess though ,politics as usual.

DJ
            Enough said!!!
            Seems like another person is confirming that the call was.............odd.
            I know my wife & I saw the video of the wife meeting the casket.............it will CRUSH your heart!
            Anybody know we were in Niger???? What the heck is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Enough said!!!

Seems like another person is confirming that the call was.............odd.

I know my wife & I saw the video of the wife meeting the casket.............it will CRUSH your heart!

Muslims from N Africa (arabs) killing black christians. Same as Darfur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                There are countries we aren't in?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Muslims from N Africa (arabs) killing black christians. Same as Darfur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  There are countries we aren't in?
                  Truth!!!

Comment

This is a distraction of some sort. This Congressman (who is a woman) has either something to gain or something to hide. Either way, self-serving and despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                      This is a distraction of some sort. This Congressman (who is a woman) has either something to gain or something to hide. Either way, self-serving and despicable.
                      Clearly... especially considering the fact she is a woman, what else could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        Clearly....especially the fact that she is a woman, what else could it possibly be?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                          Clearly....especially the fact that she is a woman, what else could it possibly be?
                          Lol.[emoji1] [emoji12] [emoji33] [emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X