No announcement yet.

GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sorry I could not stick around to eat any of speedgoat's "knife pig" Where there any more brought in?
    Notice to all Granger hogs. On my next visit, "I will find you, and I will kill you"

Comment

First pig. Great job brother we looked like pros out there.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Z7buckmaster; 02-21-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Here's the pictures I got. I put them all in an album.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like gsbtx19.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
          More pics please, help keep us up on what's going on.
          Thank you for the bow schwag donations, we all love Double G archery in georgetown.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Lick View Post
            Here's the pictures I got. I put them all in an album.

http://imgur.com/a/qIn3S
            Nice pics!! It was a pleasure to meet you.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder for all my Granger Ranger brothers - the parking lot at 7 has dips that are nearly impossible to see. You'll be focused on the obvious ones, then miss the hidden ones. Even my ridiculous apocalypse bumper is not wholly impervious to them!

This will be about a $300 fix. Time for a lift kit!

Comment

A true, "Hold my beer and watch this! " moment...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Stinkbelly with his piglet, giving all the hungry hunters the eye...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          Just a friendly reminder for all my Granger Ranger brothers - the parking lot at 7 has dips that are nearly impossible to see. You'll be focused on the obvious ones, then miss the hidden ones. Even my ridiculous apocalypse bumper is not wholly impervious to them!

This will be about a $300 fix. Time for a lift kit!

Well, if you didn't drive out at 100mph it wouldn't happen.

Comment

Made my year boys!!! Everyone get home safe and we definitely need to get together more than once a yr...I just ate 2 giant breakfast burritos and I'm ready to come back out and fish already....here are the top of my list things that I learned this year. 1. 25$ sirloin steaks with baked potatoes, scallions, cheddar cheese and sour cream on Thursday are pretty dang amazing! 2. Nelson Brazil wife's cake pops should be sold in a store somewhere!! 3. Never speculate how many pigs will be harvested! We jinxed ourselves. 4. U can never have enough beer or minnows....lol. 5. Sackett is still a great cook! 6. Yall need to practice on moving targets a week b4 grxh 2017. 7.If you don't have it in camp Bobby does! 8.There never can be enough fish to fry for 50 people.

Comment

Amen to number 8.

Comment

This looked like a promising spot to hunt.

Some of speed goats pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X