No announcement yet.

cmere deer 3 day harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i refuse to use anything endorsed by hank parker or his 2 sons. those guys are worldclass goofballs...

Comment

I think the Cmere deer works great. Seen plenty of deer eating it on our place. But nothing would eat it right now. To much acorns and browse.

Comment

I had deer smell c'mere deer and walk past it without a bite. Never will spend the cash again!

Comment

Wow, this thread......again?

Comment

Just add a bag of horse and mule sweet feed to a 50 gallon drum of corn. Works great.

Comment

Tried it 2 years ago. Same result. The deer chose the corn over the C'mere.
              Cows love it though.

Comment

I've used it with absolutely no success. Commercial junk!

Comment

Bought a bag of Acorn Rage last year when walmart put it on sale for 5.00. Never used anything like that before. I put it on the road in a couple of piles with a feeder 75 yards from the Acorn Rage. The feeder went off and I immediatly had a small 5 point head to the feeder. He stopped before jumping into the feed pen stuck his nose up and went to the Acorn Rage. Immediatly after he reached the pile of rage, another deer, tall 7 with no brows, did the same thing. Lets say that the slick 7 did not make it. Haven't bought any since, but I have to admit that I am going to this week and it will go to the lease with me.

Comment

If you paid $24.00 for it, it worked just the way they wanted it to...

Comment

Working...
                    X