Keto or low carb recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
    Same recipe Susan made last night and it was GREAT!!
    Haha...that’s hilarious. We just had it again this evening. [emoji108]
    They gone [emoji12]

Comment

Made this tonight. Pretty good dessert
      Chocolate Chip Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs that are only 1g of carbs each! This is the ideal no bake snack for starting a keto diet and adding in some fat.

Comment

Wife and I have been on whole 30 for quite some time. I started following them on Instagram and they always have some good recipes.

Comment

If you’re looking for something sweet, do 8oz cream cheese, 1 packet of sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, a cup of heavy whipping cream, a cup of water, whip together until creamy, sprinkle on some cinnamon until desired taste...
          taste JUST like sopapilla cheesecake without the crust. Though I’ve heard you can make a crust with crushed pecans, egg and coconut flour ...

The amount above makes a pretty good amount and it only takes about 2 tablespoons to curb your sweet tooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BJSmalls View Post
            If you’re looking for something sweet, do 8oz cream cheese, 1 packet of sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, a cup of heavy whipping cream, a cup of water, whip together until creamy, sprinkle on some cinnamon until desired taste...
            taste JUST like sopapilla cheesecake without the crust. Though I’ve heard you can make a crust with crushed pecans, egg and coconut flour ...

The amount above makes a pretty good amount and it only takes about 2 tablespoons to curb your sweet tooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks! I'll pass on to my Chef/Wife!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
              X