• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ol Abe Sent

Comment

Sent - Congrats!

Comment

Just double checking, did anyone take this bet?
        Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        If I was a committee member I would allow side pots. For instance, I bet every member who enters a team another Abe that Tiger doesn't finish in the top 10.

Comment

Just sent mine by PayPal

Comment

Sent, Nice picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              I ended up -36
              Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I was at -32 thanks to Thomas going +4 on the final three holes. I will send the winner your 5 spot as well as mine.

I would have laughed at you all the way home if you have given me a mid 30s score on Day One and we were not even close!
              It was fun but I am hoping a few teams miss the last two days of the next tourney.

Comment

Congrats Dent. Payment is in the mail.

Comment

Abe is in the mail. Congrats.

Comment

Sent last night via PP. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      I would have laughed at you all the way home if you have given me a mid 30s score on Day One and we were not even close!
                      It was fun but I am hoping a few teams miss the last two days of the next tourney.
                      I'm with ya.

Comment

$$ sent brother

Comment

Abe sent via USPS snail mail. Let me know if you don't get the ABE? Mark

Comment

Just sent via paypal. Congrats sir!

Comment

Patrick Reed, what's in the bag. I'm sure he is happy I have found something to like about him.

His bag looks like he picked up clubs at every Interstate golf shop he visited in the last five years and his putter may have come from Academy. I am interested in seeing an Artisan wedge or two in Ft. Worth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	24535783

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                                Patrick Reed, what's in the bag. I'm sure he is happy I have found something to like about him.

His bag looks like he picked up clubs at every Interstate golf shop he visited in the last five years and his putter may have come from Academy. I am interested in seeing an Artisan wedge or two in Ft. Worth.

[ATTACH]904174[/ATTACH]
                                Custom made wedges out of ft worth by the guys who used to design clubs for nike at a cost of who knows what and still using 5 year old set of irons. Quite a mixed bag for sure

Edit.. Just looked and found that an artisan putter starts at $875 so cant imagine what a couple wedges cost

Comment

Working...
                                X