Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtisticWildlife View Post
    AWESOME!! Did anyone call TPWD?

I was going to ask the same......very cool.......

Comment

that is awesome Mary. A once in a life time opportunity and to see it in area no one would ever think a bear to be. Make sure and let the parks and wildlife know. They will be bery thankful for the information and hard proof.

Comment

Congrats on the hunt of a lifetime. Glad you didn't shoot that "hog" from a distance! That's a beautiful sight.

Comment

Absolutely incredible!! Bet you couldn't wait to post!!

Comment

could you kill it? Or would that be protected? Don't get mad you all I was just wondering. We do not have Mt. Lion, but we have laws saying we cannot kill them here.
            Chris Kiefner

Comment

Well, I haven't see the law but there is someone at work that says there is. I quess I will have to look it up.
              Chris Kiefner

Comment

Was this on the lewis ranch that backs up to the wells (high pine) ranch on 337?? Because i hunt on the high pine and dont really like the idea of walking through the woods with that hanging around. haha

Comment

Mary first you win a 4 wheeler, and then you get a bear encounter....

Go buy lottery tickets quick!!

Thanks for sharing. Smart move putting on that TBH logo also, as before long this will make its way around the world. Atleast this time it's going to be harder for the video hounds to steal it and claim it as their own as they did with Breck's Javelina!

Comment

thats a big coon

And ya'll thought coons where bad lol!!!!

Comment

very cool!

Comment

Does'nt get better than that. We had a momma bear and 2 cubs come threw or old place in Sanderson (west Texas).They clawed a hole in our storage shed to get to the corn.Could'nt figure out how a bag of corn made it's way up a hill behind camp.The next morning they showed up at a feeder.I'll see if I can find some pictures.
                        Thanks for shareing.

Comment

yee ha, that's sooo cool!!

Comment

Unbelievable....nice flick!!!!

Probably the same feeling I had when I saw my first mountain lion. I took a double take.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                              Finally my thoughts started registering that I better get that video camera on as NO ONE is going to believe me if I don’t get this on film.
                              Well, you're probably right about that. Actually, you may be one of the few TBHers with enough credibility to pull that off.

Uhmmm... on second thought... probably best you have the video!

Great footage! Congratulations!

Comment

That is one cool video. You need to see if you capture a still picture of the video and frame it. What a great experience to have while sitting in a blind in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X