Prime Time LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hix View Post
    Good luck. I leave for Oklahoma tomorrow for 2 weeks. Gonna be a painful hitch for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d gladly trade locations with you! Just made it to Odessa, ~8hrs to go.

Comment

I'm jealous, this pecos zoo is not where i want to be this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Fiddy?
        No,no. thats Airhead. Fiddy considerably bigger..

Comment

Bro! It may be 10 hr drive there but it ain't gonna take you that long to get back.
          Hurry up! We got hunting to do!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            I’d gladly trade locations with you! Just made it to Odessa, ~8hrs to go.

I’ll pass! I left Midland/ Odessa in a dust trial 2 years ago when I was with a service company there try to survive.
            These slow 27,000 wells are where it’s at jack!

Comment

Time to stick big one, get home catch a nap, and get in a tree

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                No,no. thats Airhead. Fiddy considerably bigger..

Comment

In!

Comment

Morning hunt will be postponed... Made it to Weatherford and started getting pretty sleepy so I got a room. I’ll be home in plenty of time for the evening hunt

Comment

The only easy day was yesterday...

Ahh, look at the cute little weight indicatorNothing like recharging the battery in the deer woods. Just started my hitch in Bulgaria, I'll tell you what. Wish we had this weather back at home last couple of weeks. 49 degrees cloud cover and a light misty fog/drizzle. Don't look like we'll be flying out today. Hope not. I could use a little rest. Good luck out there and enjoy your days off with family and time in the woods.

Comment

Morning hunt will be postponed... Made it to Weatherford and started getting pretty sleepy so I got a room. I’ll be home in plenty of time for the evening hunt

Better to arrive home late in the day in one piece than to push it and make a mistake...get some rest

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                          Better to arrive home late in the day in one piece than to push it and make a mistake...get some rest

3 Years ago I would have pushed it all the way home. I can’t leave my kiddos without a dad these days.

On the dad note... Steph was at Walmart getting some things yesterday and as they were checking out the lady working asked Adalee, “Are you going trick or treating for Halloween?” She said, “No ma’am, I’m going hunting with my daddy!”

Proud dad moment!

Back on the road, we’ll get in a tree this evening.

Comment

3 Years ago I would have pushed it all the way home. I can’t leave my kiddos without a dad these days.

On the dad note... Steph was at Walmart getting some things yesterday and as they were checking out the lady working asked Adalee, “Are you going trick or treating for Halloween?” She said, “No ma’am, I’m going hunting with my daddy!”

Proud dad moment!

Back on the road, we’ll get in a tree this evening.

Awesomeness

Comment

It’s gonna be a good day! Bobbed and weaved through the metromess and only slowed below 70 once when a dude in a Camry thought his blinker made him a bad ***. GPS time to beat is 11:09, 44* around Ft.W this morning. I can’t wait for this evening!

Comment

It’s gonna be a good day! Bobbed and weaved through the metromess and only slowed below 70 once when a dude in a Camry thought his blinker made him a bad ***. GPS time to beat is 11:09, 44* around Ft.W this morning. I can’t wait for this evening!

Man talk about hitting the nail on the head. It's freaking awesome right now. I'm down to 4 hunts left. I leave for an anniversary weekend in Houston Friday night and leave for Florida on Monday for work. I'll call you when I get down and give you an update. Bucks everywhere that have been nocturnal making daytime appearances

A 110" old 8 point and 7 does and fawns this am so far

Comment

Working...
                                X