Look what came in today!! DRT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'm going to keep playing with them. But about 75% of them at 20;yards wouldn't even hit the target they planned so bad.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Man that is pretty bad. You confident your bow is tuned well?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Man that is pretty bad. You confident your bow is tuned well?
      Yes. Although anything is possible. I will give this a look next. Never even gave it a thought. My son and I just got them out the shop and tuned. And it's doing the same out of both bows. Thanks for advice.

Comment

I shoot DRTs out of my longbow and compound with zero issues and have killed lots of critters with them.

I will say when I first shot them from my compound I was getting a bit of planing out of them and had my bow retuned and they have flown like darts ever since (as long as I don't torque my bow hand).

One thing I will say, their customer service is top notch and I've never used a product or ordered a product and had a hand written thank you note inside the package saying "thanks for your business and good luck!". That in itself means a lot in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          I shoot DRTs out of my longbow and compound with zero issues and have killed lots of critters with them.

I will say when I first shot them from my compound I was getting a bit of planing out of them and had my bow retuned and they have flown like darts ever since (as long as I don't torque my bow hand).

One thing I will say, their customer service is top notch and I've never used a product or ordered a product and had a hand written thank you note inside the package saying "thanks for your business and good luck!". That in itself means a lot in my book!
          Agree. I will be headed back to bow shop to retune if needed.

Comment

Ok so finally got the time this week to pull out my bow. I went out side and gave it a look over. I'm no pro or expert, but shouldn't my string rest and sights be pretty much in line. When I line my string down the center of my riser my arrow is kicked out to the left and my pins are way out left. I'm thinking of centering my rest and try doing a French tune. What's y'all thoughts?

Comment

Measure your arrow (on the rest) at the front and back of the riser. It should be the same, or very close. If you broadhead tune and tweak the rest the adjustment is very small so the centershot measurement ends up close. It sounds like your bow is way out and why your broadheads are flying so poorly. I set my centershot and never touch the rest again but I have a press and make adjustments at the cams.

Comment

Working...
              X