Ned Ledoux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevo96 View Post
    Did anyone ever have the pleasure of seeing Chris Ledoux in concert? I saw him 3 times, and he put on a fantastic show!
    Saw him in Bryan my freshman year. To this day still one of the best concerts I've been too. Chris Ledoux and the Saddle Boogie Band tore it up.

Comment

Eery how similar he sounds to his father...wouldn't mind listening to more of him. I'll have to check out some of his other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
        Man if y’all want to hear a son who has completely out done his dad, vocal wise listen to Ben Haggard.
        Ben Haggard - Mama Trieddownload song at: http://amzn.to/2HJ8wh5https://www.benhaggardmusic.com/https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBenHaggard/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Eh Merle was better than his boy. Not on the same playin field as Ledoux's boy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo96 View Post
          Did anyone ever have the pleasure of seeing Chris Ledoux in concert? I saw him 3 times, and he put on a fantastic show!
          I was able to see him @ billy bobs early 1990's. That was COUNTRY MUSIC. since then, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            Am I the only one who thinks if it wasn't for his rodeo career, Chris would have never had a singing career? Just not a fan @ all.

Kieth Whitley's son sounds a lot like him. Now THAT was a good country singer!
            A lot of people think Chris LeDoux owes his career to garth brooks

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
              Eh Merle was better than his boy. Not on the same playin field as Ledoux's boy either.

Merles reputation was better, his voice was never as good a Bens.

Comment

Merles reputation was better, his voice was never as good a Bens.

Ben's voice sounds like the product of a drunken "sword fight" night between Puke Bryan and Justin Beaver

Comment

Ben's voice sounds like the product of a drunken "sword fight" night between Puke Bryan and Justin Beaver

I’m going to just guess you don’t have much of a music or voice background?

Comment

I’m going to just guess you don’t have much of a music or voice background?

Probably the same as most people on here (heard music on radio or live at a concert/bar) did some karaoke a few times in past years. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Comment

Probably the same as most people on here (heard music on radio or live at a concert/bar) did some karaoke a few times in past years. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

Yeah both entitled but I didn’t hurl out right insults at one or the other. Lots of people (including me) love Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson, Chris Kristofferson, but they had terrible voices and little talent in singing. They had great reputations and songs but that’s it.

Some people can see color and some people can’t, some can paint and some can’t, some can throw a football and some can’t, some can hear music and some can’t, but we can all have our opinion no matter our ability.

Comment

Yeah both entitled but I didn’t hurl out right insults at one or the other. Lots of people (including me) love Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson, Chris Kristofferson, but they had terrible voices and little talent in singing. They had great reputations and songs but that’s it.

Some people can see color and some people can’t, some can paint and some can’t, some can throw a football and some can’t, some can hear music and some can’t, but we can all have our opinion no matter our ability.

I didn't insult your opinion, I simply stated mine. No reason to get butt hurt over something as insignificant as the preference of voice to a country song.

Comment

I didn't insult your opinion, I simply stated mine. No reason to get butt hurt over something as insignificant as the preference of voice to a country song.

You’re kidding right? You insulted Ben Haggard and I didn’t get “butt hurt” or even offended in the least. I simply made a simple point. I guess that was wasted.

Comment

You’re kidding right? You insulted Ben Haggard and I didn’t get “butt hurt” or even offended in the least. I simply made a simple point. I guess that was wasted.

I did't insult Ben Haggard, I insulted his voice. Which still isn't insulting your opinion. I'm guessing (from reading your post in numerous threads) you like to argue for no reason in online forums as long as someone takes the bait.

This is boring. Good day.

Comment

I did't insult Ben Haggard, I insulted his voice. Which still isn't insulting your opinion. I'm guessing (from reading your post in numerous threads) you like to argue for no reason in online forums as long as someone takes the bait.

This is boring. Good day.

Where did I say you insulted me? I said I didn’t hurl insults and one or the other (meaning singers) How is insulting Ben’s voice not insulting him? I tried to have a discussion with you. So what if we disagree?

The problem here is you just don’t want to be wrong and you won’t even recognize what you did. If you’re afraid of a disagreement or argument then why did you respond to my post?

Comment

Where did I say you insulted me? I said I didn’t hurl insults and one or the other (meaning singers) How is insulting Ben’s voice not insulting him? I tried to have a discussion with you. So what if we disagree?

The problem here is you just don’t want to be wrong and you won’t even recognize what you did. If you’re afraid of a disagreement or argument then why did you respond to my post?

Where did I say you were insulted? The discussion is here and a plenty, I'm not afraid of a disagreement much less anything of the sort. We differ in our opinions (obviously) on what an actual "insult" is apparently.
                                I don't consider insult of a sound, color, texture or shape being an insult to ones' character. Now I can understand your point of view if I had said " Ben is gay" but I didn't.

Admitting I'm wrong is easy, when that is the case which this is not. And I can/do recognize when I am. Now if we are both on the same page, I'd be happy to continue this conversation about good music, talented artists and vice versa, but I'm not willing to compete for the highest rank of keyboard ninja over this.

Comment

Working...
                                X