X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clemson by fiddy.

Comment

At Apogee watchin Mean Grean vs Kiffin. Great evening for football. Crane fajitas for dinner. Never got pics. UNT started off early and now Kiffin U got the running game going full throttle
      Attached Files

Comment

Anybody see Ed Oliver and Applewhite have a disagreement over a jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

I think Major is over Ed not playing. I saw him jumping up and down on the sideline a few weeks ago and thought to myself, that’s a bad look for a guy that’s “hurt.”

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I think Major is over Ed not playing. I saw him jumping up and down on the sideline a few weeks ago and thought to myself, that’s a bad look for a guy that’s “hurt.”
            Sounds like he may be beginning his preparation for the league.

Comment

yup.....not a good look. Of course watching Oliver running around and jumping during warmups catching passes and not playing would **** me off too. Kinda ticky tack to call him out in front of his teammates like that but I guess Major is ready for him to just leave. Stupid rule but he may had done that on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                yup.....not a good look. Of course watching Oliver running around and jumping during warmups catching passes and not playing would **** me off too. Kinda ticky tack to call him out in front of his teammates like that but I guess Major is ready for him to just leave. Stupid rule but he may had done that on purpose.
                OU had a DT do it.

Comment

OU had a DT do it.

do what?

I was referring to Applewhite when I said he might have done the jacket call out on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    do what?

I was referring to Applewhite when I said he might have done the jacket call out on purpose
                    Hold himself out for “injury”. I agree, he could have waited until half, but probably has a belly full of Ed O.

Comment

Hold himself out for “injury”. .

Ahhhh....did not know that.

Comment

Applewhite getting roasted by most for this. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          This does have some intrigue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          its too many teams. wayyyyyy too many. this scenario makes some of the conference title games useless, and a TON of the regular season games less meaningful.

my team is UF so ill pick on them specifically. they have THREE loses! they did not win the SEC east, and now they are in the title chase!??

4 teams is enough. imo.

Comment

Ed Oliver has been a cancer for a while. Argues with the coaches, curses at the coaches, no efforts at practice and uncoachable.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              its too many teams. wayyyyyy too many. this scenario makes some of the conference title games useless, and a TON of the regular season games less meaningful.

my team is UF so ill pick on them specifically. they have THREE loses! they did not win the SEC east, and now they are in the title chase!??

4 teams is enough. imo.
                              The conference championship games are useless now. See Bama

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

4 teams is enough. imo.

This.

Comment

Working...
                                X