X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
    Get her a ring .

A babe like you avatar doesn't come along very day
    LMAO! I knew someone would say something sooner or later!

Comment

The things I do for my Lady !!

I have been in the diamond business for 30 years. What I know for sure is this, there are rules of engagement..

never ask her if she wants a ring - you know the answer !!

all ladies want a ring. If the budget is a gold band only, Its perfect and all the relationship needs.. If you have the budget then this is an opportunity to show her something special.. I'll never forget the look on my wifes face when I gave her the first ring 30 years ago. She was floored!! I spent 2500 bucks and it brought me so much joy to see the look on her face.. priceless !!

I've been married to the same woman for 30 years and I'm all about my lady, she doesn't ask me for anything but she doesn't have to I know her and I know what she likes. I buy for my lady with pleasure and she loves it.. It's never a burden for me. A bottle of wine , a nice dinner at her favorite restaurant and a movie goes a long way.. My lady doesn't need much but what she does need, is to know I LOVE HER WITH ALL I HAVE !!

A Sunrise with your Woman
      is special
      A Sunset with your Woman
      is even better,
      unless your hunting

SN
      Blood-Sport
      Attached Files

Comment

The things I do for my Lady !!

I have been in the diamond business for 30 years. What I know for sure is this, there are rules of engagement..

all ladies want a ring. If the budget is a gold band only, Its perfect and all the relationship needs.. If you have the budget then this is an opportunity to show her something special.. I'll never forget the look on my wifes face when I gave her the first ring 30 years ago. She was floored!! I spent 2500 bucks and it brought me so much joy to see the look on her face.. priceless !!

I've been married to the same woman for 30 years and I'm all about my lady, she doesn't ask me for anything but she doesn't have to I know her and I know what she likes. I buy for my lady with pleasure and she loves it.. It's never a burden for me. A bottle of wine , a nice dinner at her favorite restaurant and a movie goes a long way.. My lady doesn't need much but what she does need, is to know I LOVE HER WITH ALL I HAVE !!

is special
        A Sunset with your Woman
        is even better,
        unless your hunting

SN
        Blood-Sport
        JFJCo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
          Get her a ring .

A babe like you avatar doesn't come along very day
          Well shoot! A James Avery whataburger charm might just seal the deal for that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Ring.....just 3 weeks salary instead of 3 months though!
            Word!
            She has to hang around a very long time before she get 3 months worth of my money in the form of a ring.
            My wife is getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              I'm going to drop the question sometime around Christmas and I'm trying to decide if I should get her an engagement ring or not.

This will be second marriages for both of us and her last ring was just a wedding band.

Anyone else here not give her an engagement ring and if not, what did you give her?
              You really want to ask that on TBH?

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              I asked and didn't have a ring. She was getting me, why would she need a ring?

Honestly I didn't have a ring, because I wanted the perfect ring for her and I wanted her to pick it out. She chose much bigger and more expensive than I would have picked.
              I did the same only she picked one out she liked the most and it happened to be the cheapest one the store had. I got lucky!

Comment

Find out what SHE wants and do that. It’s pretty simple.

NO, not every woman wants a ring. And there’s nothing worse than a ring you don’t like. I spent 5 years wearing one I hated. It was the stupidest setting I’ve ever seen and I always figured I would catch the diamond on something and pull it off. It was like he put zero thought into my lifestyle and what was practical.

If I ever do it again I want a silicone band and to go on an awesome hunting or fishing trip to make some memories together.

Comment

I never would have thought about proposing without a ring. She even told me "I dont care if the ring comes out of a cracker jack box we got at a baseball game. I just want to marry you"

Thankfully I had a family heirloom she did not know about so it worked for me. I would say get a ring for sure. If she truly wants to be your wife, she will say yes with any type, size or style of ring.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post

is special
                    A Sunset with your Woman
                    is even better,
                    unless your hunting

SN
                    Blood-Sport
                    JFJCo.com

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post

NO, not every woman wants a ring. And there’s nothing worse than a ring you don’t like. I spent 5 years wearing one I hated. It was the stupidest setting I’ve ever seen and I always figured I would catch the diamond on something and pull it off. It was like he put zero thought into my lifestyle and what was practical.

If I ever do it again I want a silicone band and to go on an awesome hunting or fishing trip to make some memories together.
                      Since the dawn of mankind....thats the 1 thing that is almost impossible to do

Comment

Maybe get her a nice silicon band like an enso or groove ring then let her pick out her ring together. That silicon band will come in handy later on anyway. My wife and I have matching silicon ones for working,swimming, piddling around, and she wears it more now than her diamond We got the copper and it looks nice.

Comment

Aspire Collection: Style-Forward Designs for the Adventurous Men and Woman On-trend, breathable silicone rings for your active lifestyle. Patterns are limited edition so collect one or all while they're hot!

Check out our wide selection of camo silicone rings, perfect for anyone who loves the great outdoors and doesn’t want to compromise on style!

Comment

Ring. Cmon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Since the dawn of mankind....thats the 1 thing that is almost impossible to do
                              That's why you get her to pick it out. Then you only get in trouble for not reading her mind But that usually happens later on in marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post

Thank you! This is exactly what I did. We went to the box store (Jared) and looked around and after getting a TBH recommendation for a site sponsor I got a bigger rock and a nice setting for a little more money. She wanted a sapphire in a halo setting much like Kate Middleton.

Comment

Working...
                                X