No announcement yet.

Bison Coolers by Brute Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brute Softpak in tan was on backorder from Brute a couple of weeks ago, so I ordered one from a company who told me on the phone that they had a tan one in stock. The next day I received an email informing me that they were on backorder. I was bummed, but decided to wait rather than order it in black. It arrived this evening and I was totally surprised when I opened it and it had a big Bison Coolers emblem on the side of it. I thought I had been scammed until I found out about the change. Awesome looking soft cooler and can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Brute trashcans suck!!! Just saying! Gonna have to burn mine now and go Rubbermaid!

Comment

FS: Brute 75 with 4 Brute Ice packs...$1000...it's a collectors item!

I kid, I'd never sell my brute.

Stinks yall had to change the name, but I'm sure it won't affect your reputation. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Pm sent Bison

Comment

Love my Brute Soft Cooler, used it this weekend! Left my house at 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning and returned home at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday night and still had frozen ice packs in it!

Comment

Wow i thought Brute trash cans had an outdoor sector that made these coolers.. Figured it was them since they already make plastic stuff.

Comment

My "company" took delivery of our order last week and they are AWESOME! ......thanks Tyler and Jeremy

Comment

Rubbermaid is brute. Same company.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                    Rubbermaid is brute. Same company.
                    Well they can go to hell in a hand-basket....a plastic molded hand-basket.

Comment

Rubbermaid has been using the Brute name for several decades now. I have bought them by the truckload over the years. Great product actually. I am surprised that any company would produce a new plastic product and think that they could use the name Brute. Definately a costly mistake on the part of the cooler manufacturer but they make a good product and there seems to be an endless supply of people willing to spend big bucks for this type of cooler. Best of luck on the rebranding.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

It's going well so far guys! Appreciate the support!

Comment

Just wanted to say, I finally got a Brute/Bison cooler and it is as good as every one on here has said! Great product in my book. I really look forward to working it hard this October.

Comment

The honkey tonk kid was supporting the new Bison hat yesterday in a FB photo. Got to love that type of advertisement!

Comment

Working...
                              X