Deer view windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer view windows

Been trying for over 2 weeks to find out about my order that was suppose to take 30 days to ship out. Now we are at Day 45 and no one can seem to find the order or call me back. Every time you call you get an answering machine. How hard is it to return calls. I've already paid for the windows. So payment isn't the problem.

I would send a PM to Tyler on here. thehunted

I know things are crazy for them this time of year.

Comment

Its like this every year at this time. All of you last minute folks back them up just like the archery shops.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Last minute. No if I was told 30 days then that's 30 days. It's now 45 plus days and I'm just asking about the order. Didn't say I was needing it asap. Just wanting to know where it was so that I can plain the rest of my build. It's called customer service.

Comment

I wouldn't call 45 days "last minute", either. I have 5-6 sets of the Deerview "hinge" windows. I had one order arrive in less than 7 days, a year or two ago. I also had my most recent order take 33 days (25 or so business days), when their website at the time I ordered (and for the next 3-4 weeks) said "15-20 days".(It now says "25 days").

Deerview has a good product, and they've always responded promptly to my emails. (You might have better luck emailing them) However, they ARE running a "seasonal" business. Much like some businesses that have to prepare for a "Christmas rush", they have a "deer season" rush. They need to think about hiring a little extra help around Aug/Sept, or maybe make a point of saying "Orders after Aug 15 cannot be guaranteed before the start of deer archery season Oct 1".

I don't think most folks expect a 1-2 week turnaround, but I don't think expecting a 30 day turnaround is unreasonable, especially considering that Deerview hits your credit card IMMEDIATELY, not when the windows go "into production" or are "shipped".
          Last edited by Abctx; 10-05-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Waiting on an order as well.

Comment

A friend I hunt with ordered some 10"x24" windows about 2 weeks ago and he was told they would ship late October. So I told him I was going to call and see if they had any 12"x24" in stock because we need to get them in his blind. The blind already has some deerview windows in it but he bought it from another member and we moved it so it needs more windows on walls that didn't have any. I called this evening and she said they don't have anything in stock at all right now due to them being so busy right at deer season. Below is an email they also replied back to.

We custom cut and hand build our windows as they are ordered.
              Our current lead time is 25 business days for any style window we offer.
              If there is a particular window you would like, call us for a quote or place an order and we can have it built for you in 25 business days. Our regular lead time, between January and July is 5-10 business days.
              If there is anything we can do for you, please call us at 817-453-7421.
              Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Trish
              DeerView Sales Team

Office: (817) 453-7421
              Our current lead time is 25 business days.

Comment

Dickinson Feed and Supply has very similar windows and in stock. They are great to deal with and will ship. They were flooded by Harvey and small business to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Aric View Post
                  Dickinson Feed and Supply has very similar windows and in stock. They are great to deal with and will ship. They were flooded by Harvey and small business to support.
                  I bought mine here ^^ good business to deal with and windows are in stock .

Comment

Originally posted by Aric View Post
                    Thanks for the info. Dickinson is actually pretty close to his house so I'm gonna send him there to get his windows.

Comment

Shoot me a message guys. We always make take care of our TBH guys. If I don't know about it I can't help!

Comment

I also am in on this thread, I need a set, emailed from Jakesfish.. please assist..

it was on a hughes blind vertical windows..

Cactus, I apologize, not attempting to jack your thread...
                        Last edited by Jakesfish; 10-05-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Ultramatic Feeders in Waller had a stack of windows in stock when I was there 2 weeks ago

Comment

Like others said I'm sure they are swamped. Elusive wildlife in conroe has them in stock and ships them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are ordering 30 days before season that is last minute imo.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X