No announcement yet.

Welcome to my world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm following. It's a blast to have one deer in mind and focus on him.

Comment

Hope you get him.

Comment

Good luck, and I'm stealing that bow holder behind the seat idea!

Comment

Good luck Rusty

Just turn your phone 90deg clockwise before taking pics, that should make it come out straight

Comment

Good Luck

Not a bad world to be in

Comment

Which county? Thanks

Comment

That is a great looking buck. I hope you get him! Good Luck Rusty

Comment

good luck on putting the target buck down buddy, take care, God bless, and good hunting

Comment

Good luck Rusty. I sure hope you get him!!

Comment

Great read and best of luck with your buck. I'm a bit dizzy though after looking sideways at your pics.

Hope you get him.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                        Getting ready to unload the Ol Sarrells for the Friday eve hunt! (as in this past Friday, I know, I'm already behind!) Cool front has got it feeling right ! Also hunted Thursday eve when front was blowing in, saw 4 does, and had a nice 8pt making scrapes/feelin frisky. Grunted him to within 10 yds, gave him a pass. Was huntin Sand Hill, a place good to see does, bucks too, but not one of my "big buck" areas. This eve (Friday) I will be hunting the "Swamp Ladder", and yes, I do consider it one of my big buck haunts.
                        First picture in and I already have another idea from you I need to steal.

Following along Rusty... great story so far... even if we have to crane our necks to watch it unfold.

Comment

Thanks guys! And BT, I will try your idea on the pics. By the way, the "Swamp Ladder" stand is one of your old ones! Scott, real easy to do the "behind the seat" bow hanger, just some old stiff wire coat hangers, and some rubber hose to protect the string. Also, I use one of those micro bungees to wrap around handle and secure to my center console, to keep it from swinging back and forth. And lastly, Lance, SUPER GLAD to hear from you brother! Not gonna be as good as yours last year, but I'll do my best! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

get em Rusty!!

Comment

Good luck Amigo.

Comment

I have to turn my phone on it's side to take the pics to get them to post right.

Comment

Working...
                                X