Never again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I hate Hillary also. But the notion that you have to cut ties with someone who supports a candidate you dislike is absurd.

Only the most unintelligent and intolerant people seek to surround themselves only with people who think like they do, and ostracize all others.
    I can only assume you think Jane Fonda is a true american hero

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      I can only assume you think Jane Fonda is a true american hero
      I can only assume you think anyone who doesn't think like you do isn't a real American.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Only the most unintelligent and intolerant people seek to surround themselves only with people who think like they do, and ostracize all others.
        Yet you are bashing people on here that think differently than you. If you practice what you preach, then let people say what they want to say without providing your opinion.
        I prefer to be considered a narrow minded b-hole. That way I can pick and chose who I like and want to be around all willy nilly like. People that accept everyone has to accept everyone.
        FYI - this is just my opinion and not necessary the opinion of this station and/or its sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Yet you are bashing people on here that think differently than you. If you practice what you preach, then let people say what they want to say without providing your opinion.
          I prefer to be considered a narrow minded b-hole. That way I can pick and chose who I like and want to be around all willy nilly like. People that accept everyone has to accept everyone.
          FYI - this is just my opinion and not necessary the opinion of this station and/or its sponsors.
          No, what I'm saying is that I have tolerance for everything but intolerance. It's ok to despise a candidate. I DESPISE Killary.

But to cut out of your life the association with or admiration of anyone who supports a different candidate than you do is ridiculous.

Comment

No, what I'm saying is that I have tolerance for everything but intolerance. It's ok to despise a candidate. I DESPISE Killary.

But to cut out of your life the association with or admiration of anyone who supports a different candidate than you do is ridiculous.
            That is what I am saying.
            How can you not be tolerant to my intolerance?
            Seems easier just to accept nobody.
            No biggie - I am almost used to it.

Comment

I think you just pee'd down your own leg and stepped in your own poo.

Comment

I can only assume you think anyone who doesn't think like you do isn't a real American.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                No but if your supporting someone who just helped put half of our nations uranium in the hands of Iran, and the list goes on, then yea, we aren't friends and personally I think your a idiot. But hey maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  No but if your supporting someone who just helped put half of our nations uranium in the hands of Iran, and the list goes on, then yea, we aren't friends and personally I think your a idiot. But hey maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't think so.
                  I don't happen very often....but you hit this nail on the head!

Comment

I've gotten rid of a few friends over this particular subject. I'm not done yet..
                    My stress level has decreased dramatically.

Comment

Looks like she is crawfishing now. Probably took a hit on record sales and concert tickets. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ml?intcmp=hpff

Funny what money does.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Looks like she is crawfishing now. Probably took a hit on record sales and concert tickets. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ml?intcmp=hpff

Funny what money does.
                        Typical idiot.

Comment

Entertainers are here to entertain. They sing, they dance, they act. Their view on political topics means absolutely nothing to me. Do they have some influence over their fans? Maybe a few. But, anyone that would support a political candidate only because a musician supports them is pretty sad in general.

When Dolly performs, she is awesome. Again, her political views mean about as much to me as those of the general TBH populace, which isn't much.

Comment

Some of you have issues with reading comprehension. Her original statement was not an endorsement, only that she would support Clinton IF she was elected... I've got an idea on who the idiot is and it's not her!

Comment

Working...
                            X