Video Update: Spring Turkey with EOTR Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Michael, I've watched this video 3 times now. I believe this is one of you best ones. They are all good, but you really out did yourself on this one.

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback and kind words. It was great having Jeff and George there to bounce ideas for different shots. Some worked, some didn't but I think it helped us all to expand our creativity. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Thinking of widening my normal Slick Trick cut for turkey and am always looking for a better mousetrap. Evidently that o-ring has no problem peeling back on a turkey. It was dang sure effective.

Obviously I'm a long time fan of the JH. When I first went to mech, I wanted wider cut with thick, durable blades and the Jak Hammers fit the bill. They perform well for me (as long as I do my part! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        Both great videos. Enjoyed the different views. Music was great and drone footage was really good. Could tell you guys took some time!
        I have not used a drone before, so that whole thing was new to me. I love how the footage from the drone turned out. I definitely adds another dimension to a video. I see a new drone in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
          I have not used a drone before, so that whole thing was new to me. I love how the footage from the drone turned out. I definitely adds another dimension to a video. I see a new drone in my future.
          Did you take a look at the Mavic Air? I think that's a solid option for what we use them for. I love the Spark because it's light weight and packable. I purchased it over the Mavic Pro because I already had a similar feature set in my Inspire 1 and because the total package (drone, multiple batteries and remote) was quite a bit smaller and lighter, but they hadn't introduced the Mavic Air at the time. Otherwise, I might have opted for the MA, although I haven't fully compared the two.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
          X