Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE Stinger or Bear Encounter?

Which is better? Any advice?

I've been shooting a recurve and missed this weekend, so i am thinking of getting a decent started compound. i will continue the recurve quest when i have more time.

Granted, i was shaking like a leaf. But, to the subject line: what say you GS?

Mod can you remove this.

Comment

Stinger is a great bow. shoot very well.
      Bear is also is a great bow. Shoots well.

Comment

I've got an '09 Stinger I'd sell you if your interested. Ready to hunt, bohning quiver, Cobra single pin sight, plano case, whisker biscuit. I have a dozen gold tips cut to 28.5 I think that I can throw in, they haven't been shot at all.

It's a great little bow.

Comment

I use a pse stinger and this bow shoots very well. I also have a bowtech but prefer the stinger over the bowtech.

Comment

I'm shooting a Stinger and have no complaints other then quiver that comes with it when you buy the ready to shoot package. I replaced it.

Comment

Bought my son a stinger 3G and its really a nice bow... I think I may borrow it and go hunting this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Jason19 View Post
                I'm shooting a Stinger and have no complaints other then quiver that comes with it when you buy the ready to shoot package. I replaced it.
                I also replaced the quiver on my stinger.

Comment

I have a stinger and it is a great bow, no complaints. Although you have to find what is comfortable and feels good for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X