Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fundraiser/Auction: Beautiful Stic Knife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent! Brad is good people.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
      Chew posted a direct link at the bottom of his write up if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Sorry, not enough coffee yet this morning.

Comment

Sending more prayers.
        We will add $50

Comment

I'll add on $50. Check will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for doing this again Swampranger. Yes people often forget just how much all the trips to the Dr and hospitals add up. We would hear it all the time, "at least you have insurance" which is true but insurance doesn't pay for the gas to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
            $700 And prayers
            Awesome!

Comment

If anyone uses the PayPal link please add TBH-screen name in the notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll ADD ON $25

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                Well let's kick this up a notch for all those wanting to pitch in!!

As with Alan and Sylvia's Auction we did an "add on" pot. If you say I like to "add on X amount" you will be placed in a drawing for two (2 winners) for a gen you whine Texas Ranger Company "A" coffee mug after the auction ends.

I too went through a "minor" cancer battle and even with great insurance the co-pays and co-insurance costs can get staggering.

So all you that want to throw in say I'll "add on" your amount to this thread and send a check payable to Brad Luis and mail to me at pee o box 1269, Anahuac Tejas seven 7 five one four. I will put the checks together and mail to Brad as you send them!

Also Razorback01 has made a special offer that Alan will post up when he wakes up!!

Big boys keep the bidding rocking and all our giving Brotherhood who can't play in the big game get in on a rare and exotic drawing for a mug that even Chew doesn't have!

God Bless Clayton!

Swampranger.

Comment

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
                  Is there a sheath? If not, I'd like to make/donate one to sweeten the deal.

Yes sir, it will come with the original leather from Frank and Shell,,,

And, Razorback01 has graciously agreed to make a custom sheath , to the winning bidders specs. Thank you Doug.

Comment

[ATTACH]861865[/ATTACH]

This is one of the mugs...I'll post a picture of the other as soon as I get to the office tomorrow!

Let's "Add on" some love!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I'll put a $100 in the mail tomorrow morning on one condition. At least $50 of that money has to be used for Mr. Clayton to take that young lady attached to his arm on a date.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                      I'll put a $100 in the mail tomorrow morning on one condition. At least $50 of that money has to be used for Mr. Clayton to take that young lady attached to his arm on a date.
                      That sounds like money well donated!!

Comment

**** Please Note ****

At the end of the auction, when the winning bid has reached Brad and Clayton, he will let me know who and where to send the knife.

This one of a kind Stic has been kept in my safe, never carried or used.

When Sylvia and I were in her battle, we both decided this blade would be used to pay forward the overwhelming support and love we received. This is that chance.

I have talked to Brad a couple of times, he is a very humble Warrior who truly deserves our support. I hope someday I can meet the family and shake their hand... 'Cept for Julie.. She needs a hug[emoji1][emoji41]

Enough rambling, lets blow this thing out of the water, and show clayton some love.

Comment

That sounds like money well donated!!

Comment

Looking good folks.

Paypal link for those who missed it:

Go to paypal.me/claytonscrusaders and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Mailing address for checks:

Checks Payable to Clayton's Crusaders

Brandon Bess
                            pee o box 1269
                            Anahuac Tejas
                            seven 7 five one four.
                            Last edited by Chew; 07-09-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Looking good folks.

Paypal link for those who missed it:

Go to paypal.me/claytonscrusaders and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Mailing address for checks:

Payable to Brad Luis
                              pee o box 1269
                              Anahuac Tejas
                              seven 7 five one four.
                              Will handle it in the morning.............

Comment

This really hits home for me. I was this kid 30 years ago. I went into the marines at 17. I wanted to be a police officer afterwards. I loved the outdoors. And then later in life ended up getting colon cancer 3 times. Brad/julie, i wish i could take all this away or trade my health for Claytons. Praying for a full recovery.

Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X