Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I don't see how anyone cold sell? Y'all taking the loss and saying screw it?
    Nope. Still holding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Nope. Still holding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
        x2
        x3

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
          x3
          X4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

X5

Comment

Thinking about turning my 13,000 tron into 5-6 Litecoin. Keeping my Ripple. Read something the other day where it may turn around quickly soon. Or should I turn the tron into ripple.....[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn the tron into a pile of dog doo... still be worth more than it was when it was tron...

Comment

Thinking about turning my 13,000 tron into 5-6 Litecoin. Keeping my Ripple. Read something the other day where it may turn around quickly soon. Or should I turn the tron into ripple.....[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Unless you're just wanting a short term return on the litecoin I still think more money can be made with tron. Litecoin has fluctuated from like $120-$380 I believe and tron has fluctuated from like 3 cents to 28 so if you get in low enough it will provide greater returns IMO. However I still haven't made much so don't take advice from me lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was kinda thinkin Tron may be done. LOL.

If I turned it into 5 LTC and it got back to 380 I could make 2000 of my original investment back. That said the ultimate goal is larger profits years down the road.

Comment

Status?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Status?

Near death maybe? Lol

Glad I got out for the most part during the last little run up.

Skinny

Comment

Anyone need the suicide hotline???

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Not sure why you like kicking this but there is plenty of money to be made(or lost) just like any other investment. Ive made a very nice overall return since I started dabbling in it last August. Only a smidgen of my overall portfolio but 5 figure profits are kinda fun nonetheless.
                            Because people think it's a scam. It's ok to be negative. I'm sure lots of people saved a ton of money not buying due to others being negative.

I don't see how anyone cold sell? Y'all taking the loss and saying screw it?
                            There are millions upon millions of coins that will always be sold not matter the price. When people are paid in coins they usually sell at least some as they get it...if not all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Anyone need the suicide hotline???
                              Negative....playing with play money and it is house money to boot. All good in the hodl world on my end.

Comment

Im hodl. No worries or effs given.

Comment

Working...
                                X