Sonic not serving fries anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Take care of your self brutha. We don't do fast food very much any way. Never really have.

I heard you love Burger king..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      You may be right about it being ranch or white cheese. I really wasn't sure. Whatever it is it's good.

I told you it was good. I ask for it at the Sonic in Onalaska one time and they had no clue what i was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        You may be right about it being ranch or white cheese. I really wasn't sure. Whatever it is it's good.
        It's Ranch, I like it with extra onions also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
          What is this special you speak of?
          Check out the pictures Antler Collector posted, he went by and got one. It's the best thing to eat from Sonic in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I heard you love Burger king..
            I have no clue what the inside of a BK looks like, much less what their food tastes like. I catch myself turning my head for the commercials on TV every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by goldeneagle View Post
              i have no clue what the inside of a bk looks like, much less what their food tastes like. I catch myself turning my head for the commercials on tv every now and then.

lmao!!

Comment

lmao!!
                I'm serious as a heart attack. Them *******s can kiss my ***!

Comment

I'm serious as a heart attack. Them *******s can kiss my ***!
                  I know I know...you've told us and is why I mentioned Burger King..

Comment

I know I know...you've told us and is why I mentioned Burger King..
                    I know.

Just remind me not to ask to borrow a lawnmower please.
                    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 05-15-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I'm always amazed at all the candy-assed stomachs than can't digest a simple meal without being able to crap through a screen door. You see it on just about every thread about fast food or certain ethnic foods....."I get the hershey squirts if I even drive past Taco Bell" or "McRibs give me the drizzlins". Yeah? Well your digestive system is an embarrassment to all real men and I hope your tampon falls out during your next pilates class.
                      I am crying over here!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          Dang it didn’t even give you a 2 weeks notice! What were the symptoms?

It did. I came to the ER last wed after about the 4th "episode" got so bad I couldn't take it. They diagnosed "sludge" in the GB, told me to schedule a surgery consult and change diet in the meantime. I was trying to put it all off until after a work trip this coming weekend, but Sunday night about 5 it hit. At 3AM or so I couldn't take it anymore and had my wife bring me in. They had it out by 11 or so. Now I'm waiting to get my walking papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know.

Just remind me not to ask to borrow a lawnmower please.

Hahahaha.....If you remind me not to laugh at any jokes.. Oh hell I just did that..

I was really hoping he would borrow it and break it so I could buy a new one. I can't seem to break this one after 19 years..

Comment

Hahahaha.....If you remind me not to laugh at any jokes.. Oh hell I just did that..

I was really hoping he would borrow it and break it so I could buy a new one. I can't seem to break this one after 19 years..
                              I've got a Honda that was built between '86-'88 that just will not die!

Comment

I've got a Honda that was built between '86-'88 that just will not die!

daaaang

Comment

Working...
                                X