Doe in the yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
    I have no doubt they do, well maybe not on the porch like yours. They leave them in our yard all the time. Here is a pic, no fawns in the pic but you can see I have plenty of fawn producers that I feed a lot. I will have anywhere from 10-35 deer come in each feeding and some will let me get to within 5ft of them.
    That is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
      I'm convinced the deer bring their new born fawns in close to the house to protect them from predators......this one took it a little too far

[ATTACH]858469[/ATTACH]
      Send that picture to PETA saying see no big deal we get along its cool !

Comment

i get a kick out of it when they lay in front of my targets
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rsp View Post
          Thats chillin in a Danger Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsp View Post
            I was shooting these targets right before I took the pic. Not all the deer at my place will stand around when I shoot but some will as you can see from the pic. I got a couple that if they see me outside, they will come over to me to see if I have any corn for them and sometimes will follow me around the property for a little bit.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice... We rented a house outside of Johnson City this past week and we saw critters daily, most all day, everyday.

I will live up there one day, Lord willing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                I'm convinced the deer bring their new born fawns in close to the house to protect them from predators......this one took it a little too far

[ATTACH]858469[/ATTACH]
                That's a fantastic pic!

Comment

Nice

Comment

We have them all over our neighborhood. Most of the time it's kind of fun to watch the fawns and their mommas. Some of them, however, get very aggressive. We've had two neighbors attacked while walking their dogs, two little dogs injured and one little dog killed by a doe so far this season. They are not tame no matter how used they are to have humans and dogs around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Dog View Post
                      We have them all over our neighborhood. Most of the time it's kind of fun to watch the fawns and their mommas. Some of them, however, get very aggressive. We've had two neighbors attacked while walking their dogs, two little dogs injured and one little dog killed by a doe so far this season. They are not tame no matter how used they are to have humans and dogs around.
                      Yes they are dangerous. I always watch my backside when I go out to feed because some of them will circle around behind me. I don't like when they are walking behind me and only 5-10ft away. I've never had a problem yet but It's always something I pay attention to. It's amazing how hard they can throw a punch, I watched a doe hit another doe in the ham and the doe that was hit couldn't put any weight on that back leg for several days.

Comment

Working...
                      X