CE Pile Driver Hunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CE Pile Driver Hunter?

Any of you heavier arrow folks shoot the arrow in the title? I'm looking to build some heavier shafts for the 60lb bow and the CE Pile Driver Hunter 450 looks like it'd fit my needs. Thoughts?

Richard.

I dont shoot these in my recurve, but my compound i do. They are tough as nails and shoot great at high speed. How that correlates to trad, i dont really know.

Let us know what you come up with.

Comment

I shoot the Pile Driver PTX and they are awesome. My cousin shot the Hunter in 350 for a season but went with the Maxima Reds afterwards. He did robin hood an arrow with the Hunters. Can't go wrong with CE

Not sure how it'll work with recurves

Comment

I like mine, shooting 8inch groups at 100yds with them out of my bowtech insanity with no stabilization on the bow. And shot 2 bucks this year with them. I think they'd make good trad arrows if you put some 4inch feathers and at least a 150 grain broadhead in them.

Comment

Looking at 31.5 with 100g insert and 150g head.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxophilite_96 View Post
            I like mine, shooting 8inch groups at 100yds with them out of my bowtech insanity with no stabilization on the bow. And shot 2 bucks this year with them. I think they'd make good trad arrows if you put some 4inch feathers and at least a 150 grain broadhead in them.

I'd sure be interested in seeing someone shoot consistent 8" groups at 100yds with any bow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              I'd sure be interested in seeing someone shoot consistent 8" groups at 100yds with any bow!

Bisch
              I'd be interested in seeing the target at 100 yards!

Comment

Working...
              X