awesome bro

Comment

Where are we at on this?

Comment

can I join in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltwater Buck View Post
              Where are we at on this?
              I have packet. Adding some more to it and will mail out I hope tomorrow.
              Will update list later and get it back going.

Comment

Can you take a picture of the stickers you have in the packet, and when you receive/give the package post a pic up of the stickers

Comment

Post a pic of the sticker you take and sign the one you put back in.

Comment

Originally posted by large car View Post
                    Post a pic of the sticker you take and sign the one you put back in.
                    Good idea!

Comment

We ever figure out some rules? Something like a limit or You can take X amount of sticker if you add Z amount?

Comment

Yall are gettin awful political with all these rules and regulations. ...especially for a thread that started out as a guy just givin away some stickers

Comment

Since you got them fist and pick of the litter you did good and added to the pot. It's about sharing and passing on. It seems to have evolved into what it is. Smb250 and I put some thought into what I posted about signing the back of what you put in. Seems like a cool idea and you will know who you got it from.

Comment

Ok guys. Since large car and me wanted to get some stickers we had access to the TBH brotherhood and JSF put the idea out about passing them along. I will set some guidelines for the packet as it makes the rounds. They will be only guidelines I would like you all to do. Will post pic of entire packet and updated list of who wanted in tomorrow night when I get last stickers for pack and a few guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by large car View Post
                              Since you got them fist and pick of the litter you did good and added to the pot. It's about sharing and passing on. It seems to have evolved into what it is. Smb250 and I put some thought into what I posted about signing the back of what you put in. Seems like a cool idea and you will know who you got it from.
                              That works for me. I'm not trying to make rules for the sake of rules, I think this could be a really cool thing that goes on for a long time, just needs to be some sort of understanding so someone doesn't cover their house not knowing

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                                That works for me. I'm not trying to make rules for the sake of rules, I think this could be a really cool thing that goes on for a long time, just needs to be some sort of understanding so someone doesn't cover their house not knowing
                                Exactly!

Ike

Comment

Working...
                                X