Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot Announced!

Banana Bend Archery Club is proud to announce the Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot on April 11th, 2010. In honor of John (Tuthdoc) Lee, being one of the founding members of the club and just an all around great guy, we are going to host a 3D shoot in his name. All proceeds will be donated to a dental scholarship fund in his name. Please put it on your calender to attend.

Donations and fund raising ideas are accepted and appreciated! Thanks!
    Direct donations to: Tuthdoc Scholarship Fund, in care of Banana Bend Archery, PO Box 8359, Baytown, Tx. 77522.
    Attached Files

MAN!!! I'm excited about the "Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot". I have come up with a couple of auction items for the Sholarship Fundraiser. I had Camron Gott of Custom Crest Arrow Wraps make some special "TD, Drill one!!!, Kill all pigs" arrow wraps to be auctioned. Also Sam Russell of Triple Edge Archery has a NEW Bowtech 82nd Airborn "60#" in true John"Tuthdoc"Lee fashion, it too will be up for auction. I will post a pic of the bow soon. I feel that it will be a good turnout with all proceeds going to help a student follow their dreams.

Comment

I will see if we can't get a group from Austin to make this

Comment

Jack,

Thanks for posting the information! I'm looking forward to helping get things set up for what will hopefully be a great turnout!!!

John was the Banana Bend range-captain for many years and was known to set up a "challenging course".

I always made it a point to shoot with him, because he was fun to be around and told great stories in between shots....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of San Angelo 2006 105 (Medium).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	23915620

Comment

I tried earlier to post a pic of the Tuthdoc wraps, but it didn't work so I'm trying it again. Also Mark it was good to see ya today, Thanks for stopping by the shop to shoot the breeze and fling some arrows.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Nice... Will try like crazy to make this one!!!!

Comment

Please post map and directions? I will be coming from Georgtown/austin area.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    Please post map and directions? I will be coming from Georgtown/austin area.
                    Probably closest to take 290 East to Houston, turn right (south) on loop 610, travel to I-10, turn left (east) towards downtown, travel through Houston to Baytown which is 15 or 20 so miles to the east, to Exit 793 N. Main, turn left on N. Main (north) travel approx. 1 mile to 4 way stop which is Wallisville, (school on the corner) Turn right (east) approx 1 mile, look for a small street sign on left hand side as Haden T's into Wallisville road. turn left (north) on Haden approx 1/4 mile, look for yellow pipe gate and Bananbend sign on the right hand side. We will also have some 3D signs up.

Comment

I am there folks!!!

Comment

This is great. I would love to be there. Unfortunately, I am booked at the Double L that weekend. Ya'll have fun and again great work!

Comment

I am scheduled to be right in the middle of a turnaround at that time, Maybe we won't work that Sunday, We will find a way to be there or send contributions with someone that is going. Great thing you are doing

Comment

Where do I sign up? Or do I just need to show up?

Comment

rhendrix,

Just show up, and bring all your friends with you! More info can be found at Bananabendarchery.com. Looking forward to seeing you there....

Comment

Working...
                              X