Best way to get rid of seed ticks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to get rid of seed ticks!!!

man i have them bad! All over me this time. I usually just scratch them for a day or so but is there something i can do get rid of them sooner?

Go swimming until either you or all the seed ticks drown??????? I think you can bathe in Corona and they will all head for the border???? Heck, I don't know but I am proud of your 4 pt.!!! He's a guut von! Monkey 1.5

Comment

Fiil up your bath tub with hot water, 1-2 cap fulls of pine sall oil. Soak for 30 min, They will be in the tub when you get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Go swimming until either you or all the seed ticks drown??????? I think you can bathe in Corona and they will all head for the border???? Heck, I don't know but I am proud of your 4 pt.!!! He's a guut von! Monkey 1.5
        "bathe in Corona and they will all head for the border" Now thats a good one

I was laying on the floor, only in my boxers, and i had my wife pick em off with a tweezer. But since i am soooooo GQ that leads to hanky panky and i aint got time for that now i am full of seed ticks!!!! I need some help so quit being a smart butt and find out how to help me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
          Fiil up your bath tub with hot water, 1-2 cap fulls of pine sall oil. Soak for 30 min, They will be in the tub when you get out.
          dont have any of that right now. What about salt or something i might have in my kitchen cabins? Thanks

Comment

Ok, seriously..........rubbing alchohol should do the trick!!

Comment

Ok, seriously..........rubbing alchohol should do the trick!!
              Yep, rubbing alcohol will make them back out.
              Jeff Young

Comment

cool. I forgot about the alcohol thing. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                  If that doesn't work, I'm sure your wife would like to use a hot match head on you
                  Jeff Young

Comment

Now go take care of the "hanky panky" thing and THINK OF ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                      If that doesn't work, I'm sure your wife would like to use a hot match head on you
                      with all this hair i got it would be one BIG fire ball

Now go take care of the "hanky panky" thing and THINK OF ME!!!
                      gotta go puke now

Comment

gotta go puke now
                        Hey!! Don't sell me short on what I got workin'. Besides my girly legs I also have a terrific set of man teets!!
                        Last edited by Fishndude; 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Killed a bunch of crabs once, I've very hairy too. Shave a strip approx 4 inches wide x 6 inches long on your chest. Soak in rubbing alcohol, light with a match. Stab them with an icepick when the run across the patch of skin. <<<<<<<<<J/K

If the alcohol doesn't work try nail polish remover on a cotton swab.

Comment

Gotta use this one again! The nail polish will work 'em over
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	this threadisworthlessw-o-pichers1.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	23865039
                            Last edited by JGreen31; 01-01-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                              Gotta use this one again! The nail polish will work 'em over
                              Yes!!! Please paint your whole body with nail polish!!! PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X