LIVE - incompetance, insanity, and a major cluster in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    What crane company is doing the work? It sure seems like it would be bad business to take this thing down for them.

Shoot, even if the city found an operator, and rented the crane, I would be shocked that anyone would rent a crane to the city for this...
    Notice on the boom lift, the rental company name is blacked out/covered up.

Comment

Those dipwads have an awful lot of faith in that rented equipment...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Those dipwads have an awful lot of faith in that rented equipment...
        Don't we all?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Don't we all?
          trust....but verify...then send someone else on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Notice on the boom lift, the rental company name is blacked out/covered up.
            Yeah, I see that now. That being said, it only takes one person to follow that equipment back to where it was rented. With the amount of construction that goes on in that area (the Greater New Orleans area), and the pride of the south, I can't grasp how a company would run that risk of upsetting their bread a butter industry just to make a couple grand off the city...

Comment

trust....but verify...then send someone else on it..
              I guess I'm not following.

Comment

Hate to see what is happening to NOLA and to all the cities across the nation. Lots of history in NOLA. Sickens me to see it (history) torn out and tossed aside like trash. Doesn't change history or fact but then again history belongs to those who write it. I can't imagine what history books will read like 100 years from now.

Comment

No one is trying to re-write history ... They are choosing not to display it. Good for them.

Comment

I'm not sure painters tape is the right tool to be using for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      No one is trying to re-write history ... They are choosing not to display it. Good for them.
                      They = He.
                      there was no vote.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Horse****!!!

Comment

I'm not sure painters tape is the right tool to be using for this project.
                          Lol! Those are Kevlar straps.

Comment

My gut tells me this is not gonna end well, them straps don't look strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              My gut tells me this is not gonna end well, them straps don't look strong enough.
                              Those straps are plenty strong enough.

Comment

what did they say this thing weighs?
                                that amount of weight...free swinging...on "straps"...not chains.....(because they aren't going to have guidelines off it...) on a fully extended boom that is over a incline...

Comment

Working...
                                X