No announcement yet.

USPS Priority Mail Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm dealing with one right now where UPS handed if off to USPS and they jacked it up sending it to Houston marked as "Miss sent". It sat for several days and I just now got notice its headed my way again 9 days after purchase.. They both have been pretty solid for me here in general but I've had two the last two weeks get messed up. One UPS destroyed the box and had to send it back to the retailer who then had to send me another one.

Comment

I mailed out two bows Friday during lunch. One to PA and one to MN. Both arrived Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
        I mailed out two bows Friday during lunch. One to PA and one to MN. Both arrived Monday.
        It's an absolute hit and miss. UPS has been very consistent. I'v started shipping bows through them exclusively.

Comment

My buddy ordered a rod and it took two weeks to get from Shreveport to Henderson. I can make that on a unicycle.

Comment

Last order from Midway USA took 22 days to arrive. Absolutely pitiful

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
              Last order from Midway USA took 22 days to arrive. Absolutely pitiful

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I should have ordered it from **** amazon and paid the extra ...

Comment

I tracked something the other day and it got to the local PO and didn't show up. So I checked it and it said returning to sender, no such address

But before I could call and ***** it showed up the next day.

UPS left a box on my gate the other night (sometime after 830 when my wife got home) and it rained on it all night. Luckily it was something that was made for outside so it didn't hurt it.

Comment

I make sure, that anything I order, gets shipped UPS. The post office, you don't know what they are going to do, if anything. I have tracked a few packages a couple months ago, that I made the mistake of thinking it would be ok to have the parts shipped through USPS, those parts took some crazy routes to finally get to me.

Then our favorite Fed Ex driver is up to his same old BS, he just drives by at 30 mph, where it's marked 10 mph. Does not stop, no note on the door. If he would stop to put a note on the door, I could catch him doing so and get my package, but he just rolls by at 30 mph and does not bother to check if I am there, he does not care. He has done this multiple times, when I am there. Then he puts a note in the system, after his one driver by, that he refuses to deliver the package. I have called Fed Ex, they don't have any problems with his actions, nor do they find anything wrong with his actions. So if I want my package, I have to drive to the north side of New Braunfels to get my package. That's at least a 40 mile drive one way. One day, I am going to catch up with that driver. I have never met the driver or talked to him, only seen him in the truck as he is driving past the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I'm dealing with one right now where UPS handed if off to USPS and they jacked it up sending it to Houston marked as "Miss sent". It sat for several days and I just now got notice its headed my way again 9 days after purchase.. They both have been pretty solid for me here in general but I've had two the last two weeks get messed up. One UPS destroyed the box and had to send it back to the retailer who then had to send me another one.
                    Had the same thing happen with a scope last week, although it was FedEx that passed it to the PO. The box was still in good shape--i assume that's because they took absolute care of it on the transport

Comment

When you are busy pilfering voter ballots it leaves little time to worry about packages especially if they are not from peta or blm.

Comment

Bought a new Speck call from Riceland calls a couple weeks back. They shipped it USPS Priority mail. I was expecting a big delay because of USPS and Hurricane Delta

Was pleasantly surprised when it arrived 2 days earlier than it was scheduled for

Must’ve been an exception to the rules

Comment

For about 13 years I shipped over 85% of our packages with USPS without many problems but ever since covid it got very bad. For the past 2 months, I've shipped 90% by UPS and don't see us shipping much with USPS again. If you guys thinks its bad with USPS here in the states, you should see how long it's taking for USPS priority mail to get to international destinations now. Since covid, it's taking 2-4 months for priority mail that they claim 6-10 days delivery time. For about the same price and in many cases it costs less, we can ship by UPS overseas and it only takes 2-6 days for delivery. All shipping companies have their issues including UPS. Since we have started shipping mostly with UPS for the last two months, they have already lost 2 packages.

Comment

USPS, FedEx and UPS all suck.

They have lost and damaged more stuff for me than I can recall.

UPS lost a TKO600 transmission that was strapped to a pallet.

How do you lose a transmission that is strapped to a pallet?

People are just plain sorry in general and across the board.

Comment

Working...
                            X