No announcement yet.

Pat Mayse- Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was great. I plan on hunting out there some this season, but figured I’d give Fannin a real go this season. Didn’t want to put all my eggs in one basket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outdoorsnetx View Post
      hope to run by ya one day, I'd like to meet up with some local hunters. I have heard some people around these parts and cooper can be kinda not so friendly.... Kinda aggravating, were all out there just trying to enjoy our time with nature and tag some deer. Going to run a camera out to a new spot my buddy told me about tomorrow morning.
      Yeah man, itd be good to have a meet up with some of you local public land guys. I'm definitely aware of how unfriendly and inconsiderate people are around in this area. Last year I had parked at one of the entrances to a hunting spot right off a dirt road that runs through the WMA (I would have drove down but the wifes jeep wouldnt make it) and I got about halfway to where I was going to put up my stand and had a truck blow right through the area. Pi$$ed me off enough that I left. Everyone out there isnt like that though. I'm always down to lend a helping hand and if I get burned than I hope so be it. My conscious is clear

Comment

Ran out this evening and put a cam on corps in a spot my buddy told me about, hopefully will start tracking some bucks. Trail was highly used so hopefully I get a crap ton of pics.

Comment

Man I hope so! It's always good to see public land photos and good to see people that hunt public land be successful.

Comment

Great pics!! some things you just keep to yourself! Especially the location you are hunting...😉

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
              Great pics!! some things you just keep to yourself! Especially the location you are hunting...😉
              10,000 acres, if you can find my spot than you can have it haha

Comment

Yeah lot of woods out there to know where I am also! Lol. It's public land unfortunately. Someone is bound to stumble on them. Wish ppl would just be like me and walk on by if I see a camera or stand. Hell if I am within camera range when I spot one I will typically wave at it lol.

Comment

You know, I haven’t come across one another camera (that I know of) scouting or hunting out there. I also haven’t come across one single other hunter while hunting. I’ve gotten 1 picture of a guy on my trail camera, and it’s where I was looking for hogs so no big deal. It may be public land but it really doesn’t seem to be used as much as one would think. Now that may be different this year, but I highly doubt it for some reason.

Comment

I will be out there this year and many more years PMWMA is a little hidden gem and i hope it stays that way for as long as it can eventually it will get more hunters out there. I got a buck 2 years ago and hope to harvest another one this season. I got to hang and gut this one in the ptwma camp ground. It was an amazing feeling.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome!! Have yet to get a buck but that’s alright! I enjoy the thrill of the chase! I do hope that I’ll be able to hunt the area for many more years. It’s a difficult place to hunt but it’s always an adventure

Comment

nice lookin buck Quick, you been out scouting this summer yet?

Comment

Quick, i think we hung out at camp on opening weekend last year man.

Comment

We all have to be careful around pat Mayse! Big foot and his family apparently live out in these parts. I seen it on youtube so it is definitely true!

Comment

I lived in lamar point for a while and used to hunt all that type 2. There are some really big deer out there !!

Comment

Originally posted by txskayaker86 View Post
                                I lived in lamar point for a while and used to hunt all that type 2. There are some really big deer out there !!
                                Shhhhhh. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X