Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?

Comment

Well my nothingness got interrupted by kids waking up from naps, but I’m about to get back to my nothingness.

I’ll post a pic later, I’m wearing a cowboy hat, flip flops and a thong speedo

Comment

Been keeping up with this thread since you started it. Keep up the good work!

Comment

[ATTACH]913903[/ATTACH]

Comment

In and good luck

Comment

Eating watermelon now, technically I guess that’s something, but it’s close to nothing.

I like my melons with salt and cayenne, anyone else?

Comment

Cayenne? No thanks. I am a fan of salt on watermelon though.

Comment

Originally posted by shea.mcphail View Post
                  Cayenne? No thanks. I am a fan of salt on watermelon though.
                  Don’t knock it till you try it. Just makes it a sweet, salty and spicy snack.

Comment

More nothing, Less melon!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Well my nothingness got interrupted by kids waking up from naps, but I’m about to get back to my nothingness.

I’ll post a pic later, I’m wearing a cowboy hat, flip flops and a thong speedo
                      I hope that Speedo is not too tight, but there is probably no way it would be on you.

Great thread. Keep it coming, but...live threads require pictures. Still waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I hope that Speedo is not too tight, but there is probably no way it would be on you.

Great thread. Keep it coming, but...live threads require pictures. Still waiting!
                        Burnadell if I take a picture and post it, it will break my nothingness because I will at that moment be taking a picture!

Comment

It's been 5 mins, update please

Comment

This morning I cooked breakfast for the kids and then went and checked the cows and goats. Then I mowed the lawn, did some weed eating and then did some work in my garden. Decided enough of that it's to dang hot. So pictured below is my view since around 1 PM today (I'm in the same boat of doing nothing as well. I'm excited about it).

Click image for larger version

Name:	RZ2YwENs-690184677.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24543788

I did accomplish two things though while in my current position. I watched one boxing match on the TV. This was the first boxing match I've watched in years. This dude in the picture below got his face smashed a lot. Then I managed to nap off and on for a couple hours while watching hunting shows. All in all a pretty good afternoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	xaLYI1S8-689279797.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	24543789

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Burnadell if I take a picture and post it, it will break my nothingness because I will at that moment be taking a picture!
                              I didn't realize. I shouldn't have taken those two pictures I took earlier (the ones I just posted). I'm way overdoing it. I'll slow down.

Comment

I was doing something earlier but since then Im pretty much doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X