No announcement yet.

Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy watching all of the events. I changed the channel when Rippon was skating but I don't mind watching most of the skating events either.

The 15 year old Russian girl was pretty incredible to watch last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Exactly what I’ve been thinking.

Comment

I've watched a little of the figure skating this year. If you can ignore his in-your-face flamboyance (many can't, obviously) Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski are both really good skating commentators.

Comment

fun fact:
          there were 110,000 condoms given to the athletes. that's 37 per competitor

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
            We are probably the only country that is praising and promoting fags on the Olympics. Pure disgrace
            Classy

Comment

All in at my house, too. My lifetime have-watched events are Super G and all speed skating disciplines. Also like the luge/skeleton.

Comment

I've seen enough figure skating to last a lifetime...F

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I've watched a little of the figure skating this year. If you can ignore his in-your-face flamboyance (many can't, obviously) Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski are both really good skating commentators.
                  He is hard to look at but you are correct, his actual commentary is really good and often in laymans terms. Heck he's even kind of humorous but wow-It's hard to watch with him on camera. He needs to turn down the flame A BUNCH!

Comment

When the heck did they combine skiing and shooting?! I’m back in, I was wrong earlier

Comment

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
                      When the heck did they combine skiing and shooting?! I’m back in, I was wrong earlier
                      Magic 8 Ball, When did the biathlon become an Olympic sport?
                      Olympic.
                      1924 (Military patrol)
                      1960 (Officially)
                      The biathlon is a winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting.

Comment

Watch as much as I can. At least during regular hours but not overnight.

Comment

I don't watch figure skating. It's not so much about all the gay dudes (bad enough), but I just don't like subjective judging as a method to determine winners and losers. I think it's amazing that skaters and gymnasts and divers can all do the things they can do. Those things make good entertainment exhibitions. But there's no way to actually determine who really "won". I like the sports that have a goal or a stopwatch or a verifiable target involved.

Comment

Was under the weather this weekend so I watched it non-stop... Well, between naps.. lol I enjoy both Summer and Winter Olympics

Comment

My favorite is curling. I will watch it every time I can.

Comment

Originally posted by HC Sniper View Post
                                My favorite is curling. I will watch it every time I can.
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X