No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My @ahlongslide package showed up today. Thanks bud!
    Attached Files

Comment

Remington 700 Bdl 7mm
      Picked up from a TBHr about 2 months ago, finally got my scope and mount in and had some time to install last night after work. Cajun Blake helped me confirm, its an early model 700, manufactured Oct 1965. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        Remington 700 Bdl 7mm
        Picked up from a TBHr about 2 months ago, finally got my scope and mount in and had some time to install last night after work. Cajun Blake helped me confirm, its an early model 700, manufactured Oct 1965. I love it!
        Man I like those older rifles!! Im a wood and blued freak and the finish on most of the newer rifles just doesnt compare!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Picked her up on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

got a really good deal on a remington veresamax and a Winchester super x2 had to buy them both

Comment

Picked the one on the left up at cabelas in Buda last Saturday. It's an '83 in 7mm mag with a vari-x ii 4-12.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg'13 View Post
                Picked the one on the left up at cabelas in Buda last Saturday. It's an '83 in 7mm mag with a vari-x ii 4-12.

Sweet gun!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg'13 View Post

Those are purdy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                    Those are purdy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                    Thank ya sir

Comment

Picked up the Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 compact yesterday. I've been a glock guy for a long time, but I couldn't help but like the new trigger and feel in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahmmmm (standing up in the room)my name is David Glaser and I have a gun buying addiction. I've bought 5 guns in the last month and I'm not sure I'm even getting started good lol!! Just been running across really good deals I can't pass up. Some I could literally double my money on if I wished to sell.
                        Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-23-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

It's a gun buyer's market right now, everything is so cheap! That and a bunch of people bought up a bunch of guns they didn't need out of fear about the election, and now they need cash. I almost feel bad about some of the deals I've gotten..... almost, but then I remember that both parties agreed and left the table happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Needed to catchup some. Pre 1950's Winchester 94 32 special in 95% condition.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I made a trade today, a Remington 700 25-06 in a B&C stock, for this RPR in 6.5 Creed. Came with 4 mags, about 4 boxes of Hornady ammo, the original Samson rail and this Seekins flat bottom rail. Ignore the backwards mounted scope mount, he did that, not me. Now I need to find a scope for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got this one from a TBH member. David if you see this it was a pleasure to meet you.

Marlin 336 30-30 JM stamp year 2000 in new condition.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-24-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X