NK-- the American kid died...

Now what....no reprocussions?

You're late to the party

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

thread get whacked?

btw theres this.. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/us...rticle/2626500

Comment

What are you thinking of in terms of repercussions?

Comment

He went over there & acted like a fool. if it is true he tried to take the poster. I feel for the family,but sometimes you got to use common sense. DON'T go to dumps like NK. Not worth risking any American service people for this IMO.

Comment

a) I'm not qualified to figure out what is appropriate or feasible for reprocussions in the case of an American Citizen being imprisioned while healthy and dying months later while in the care of a Dictator held regime that practices missile drills for attacks on the US.
            b) yup..did something stupid by being there, did something stupid by taking a flag.. got sentenced..US said do the time... got abused to the point, hes in a coma and dies months later...
            appropriate punishment? nope.
            Still an American citizen.

Comment

Thought about this for a bit... believe I DO have an idea for what could be done.....

leave Rodman there.
              Give them the cast of the View as well.

Comment

I say we start taking it out on China. We cant really sanction N Korea much further so start sanctioning China on behalf of their actions and see how things go. Kids will have to go without cheap plastic toys for a bit in their happy meal but that's okay.

Comment

How long until the autopsy results come back?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    a)
                    b) yup..did something stupid by being there, did something stupid by taking a flag.. got sentenced..US said do the time... got abused to the point, hes in a coma and dies months later...
                    appropriate punishment? nope.
                    Still an American citizen.
                    Reverse it.
                    North Korean kid comes to Texas (I know, I know)
                    Steals a USA flag from the top of the Alamo
                    Burns it in front of 1010 Colorado
                    Gets sentenced to 5 years in the joint
                    About six months in he gets beat and murdered.

What should NK do in retaliation?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      I say we start taking it out on China. We cant really sanction N Korea much further so start sanctioning China on behalf of their actions and see how things go. Kids will have to go without cheap plastic toys for a bit in their happy meal but that's okay.
                      Agreed, if China can be allies with North Korea what else are they capable of? I see China as a major threat to global peace. They are allowing Kim jon whatever his name is) to threaten our lives. **** China. I'd like to see a high tax on all their imports and we really need to boycott them in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                        Agreed, if China can be allies with North Korea what else are they capable of? I see China as a major threat to global peace. They are allowing Kim jon whatever his name is) to threaten our lives. **** China. I'd like to see a high tax on all their imports and we really need to boycott them in my opinion.
                        We owe China 1.092 TRILLION. How much leverage do we really have??

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Reverse it.

Aint no Merican flag flying on top of the Alamo. You got your history mixed up

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Reverse it.

Nothing because the murder isn't government sanctioned. In this case, his state of health and death was probably at the hands of the government.

For the record, I'm not saying we should do something. He apparently broke a law in a country he had no business being in and was punished (no matter how outlandish it may have been) according to whatever they decided the punishment for breaking that law should be that day.

Now if it is found out he was targeted or treated more harsh because he was an American, then yes, I believe there should be retaliation of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              We owe China 1.092 TRILLION. How much leverage do we really have??
                              How much does China owe us? That isn't a very large percentage of our debt.

Comment

Working...
                              X