X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 4

Any word on Keaontay Ingram’s return?

I searched but didn’t see anything.

Also Longhorn City Limits... anyone know who is playing the show on the LBJ lawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Legdog; 09-17-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I agree.

Although, now’s when the REAL fun begins for Texas. They’ve got the 13th toughest remaining schedule in the country. With at least 4 teams that are better than USC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Texas needs to find a way to go 2-1 in the next three vs TCU, @ K-State, OU. I would think 1-2 is more realistic so I hope they can steal one. Given their track record, 0-3 is staring them in the face too.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Texas needs to find a way to go 2-1 in the next three vs TCU, @ K-State, OU. I would think 1-2 is more realistic so I hope they can steal one. Given their track record, 0-3 is staring them in the face too. [emoji33]

I'll attempt to stay positive.

Talk about nuts, The USC kicker blew out his ACL after STERNS blocked his FG attempt... he was trying to run down AW on the scoop and score.[emoji33]
        Last edited by Chad C; 09-17-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Comment

Well hopefully the Ags can come out of the weekend with no injuries, and I hope they keep it competitive and play a full 4 quarters.

Good luck to everyone else’s team this week

Comment

Texas receivers dropped several passes or the score against USC would have been higher. If Texas can eliminate those mistakes they can beat TCU. Going to be tough though.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Just what I read on Texags that when it opened it was -2.5, but it swung quickly. Seems like a BIG swing in an hour, so seems odd to me as well.

Bama opened at -27 but I think it may be down to -24 now.

Auburn opened at -27.5 over arkansas... That seems low. Arkansas is horrendous
                I'd think that the spread between Auburn and Arkansas would be considerably more than between the Ags and 'Bama.

I could see Auburn winning by 50 if Malzahn will open up his game to the athletes he has, of course the Tide could easily win by 50 if the front four for TAMU doesn't pressure the QB, and the secondary doesn't stay on top of those receivers.

Even if they play a perfect game the Ags have one heck of an uphill battle just to keep it close. Bama is just so dang good at everything. I don't see a weakness. The QBs are both great but with different skill sets, the O and D line are incredible, the receivers and RBs are the best in the business. The secondary is young but Saban coaches them himself. If the Aggies want to win they will have to be perfect, not let the Tide score on defense, stop the deep ball and maintain a running game to keep the ball out of Alabama's hands. Old school clock control, perfect football and a lot of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Bama. I heard they've outscored opponents 117-7 in the first half this season. Bama. I fear the Ags get a reality check this weekend, with Saban not pulling any punches. BAS...
                  On top of everthing else I just posted about, there is the well known stat that NONE of Sabans former assistants have ever beaten him.

Win or loose, I'll be yelling at the TV Saturday night.

Comment

Can’t find a direct link. Hopefully some of y’all have FB[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Big game this week against the horny toads! I'm really tired of getting our ***** kicked by them! It's time to turn this thing around and return to the natural order of Texas Football hierarchy!

jk/ing. With that being said TCU has, without a doubt, been proudly carrying the CFB State flag this decade. Good program that consistently does more with less. Great coaching and systematic recruiting........but your going down on Saturday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        This thread needs pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Sorry. Longhorns are usually catchers ....

Comment

As long as Gary Patterson is the head coach at TCU, this may be the natural order of Texas Football hierarchy. I do look for this to be a very competitive game as Texas will field more and better athletes. Coming off a tough loss to a very good tOSU team will most likely affect the early part of the game and home field advantage should mean something.
                          Aggies are going to face a buzz saw...anyone want to trade places?????
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

I havn't watched a snap of Bama or aggy football this year. That said, I'd take the ags and all them points and bet the farm. I think that will be a close game.

Comment

A&M's real season starts next week. Everyone knew they would be 2-2 after the first four weeks. This week won't be pretty. Tua is great at the deep ball and the Ag's secondary is great at giving up the deep ball (And missing tackles). I hope we beat the spread and keep it within 4 scores.

Our depth is a major concern. We are playing way more physical than years past, but as a program, it will take another couple years to be able to withstand Fisher's grueling practices, without injury, and to compete with the elite SEC teams in the second half of the schedule.
                              Last edited by 44mAG; 09-17-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I'll attempt to stay positive.

Talk about nuts, The USC kicker blew out his ACL after STERNS blocked his FG attempt... he was trying to run down AW on the scoop and score.[emoji33]
                                Worst part about it for the kid, he was behind the ball with no chance. You can see him roll up on his own without being hit.

Was the double forward pass by Houston addressed by the media or anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X