2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Man, wished I would not of gotten grounded or I would be headed that way myself.................................ha ha

Rwc

Don't worry, I'll eat a few steaks for you, drink several beers for you, and shoot a few deer from your stands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Man, wished I would not of gotten grounded or I would be headed that way myself.................................ha ha

Rwc
      Man Sure wish I would have kept 2 leases and stayed on that place. Just got a contract to do some work at the jail and could have set up camp down there for a while.

Comment

Took the boy again yesterday afternoon. Small bucks and does and about 1,234,965 turkey. He may shoot me next time if I don't let him shoot at something.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
          Don't worry, I'll eat a few steaks for you, drink several beers for you, and shoot a few deer from your stands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This I aint worried about, you are way more picky than me..............

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Took the boy again yesterday afternoon. Small bucks and does and about 1,234,965 turkey. He may shoot me next time if I don't let him shoot at something.
            Turkeys are in season.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Turkeys are in season.....just sayin
              Yeah you sound like a 5 yr old !!! Lol

Comment

Fall is a great time to hammer in those hens if you want to reduce your [B]BOOMING[B] population.
                I'd let that boys Xbow eat! Could be some good chicken fried turkey and gravy!

Comment

Looks like the cool front keeps scooting up. Sat night is looking good. May have to make and extended hunt thru Monday.

Comment

Pulled cards today, finally have a decent buck on camera. Short tines. Looks like a mature buck but we're still thinking there's got to be some better bucks out there. We have a TON of good looking 2 and 3 year olds...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurry Before Jason wakes his self up from his snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Fall is a great time to hammer in those hens if you want to reduce your [B]BOOMING[B] population.
                        I'd let that boys Xbow eat! Could be some good chicken fried turkey and gravy!
                        Yeah well put the kids on hammer turkey duty for sure. They came in early like they normally do afternoons and I was hoping they would get one of the old deer to come in with them. Bobcat kept bouncing in and out and that probably didn't help.

Comment

Packed up and ready to head west in the am! Can't wait to get out there.

Comment

Be safe and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Yeah well put the kids on hammer turkey duty for sure. They came in early like they normally do afternoons and I was hoping they would get one of the old deer to come in with them. Bobcat kept bouncing in and out and that probably didn't help.
                              Yeah I bet Mr Bob hanging around didn't help much.
                              Holler if you get around our area. We will be burning some flesh Saturday night.

Comment

Me and Trix are west bound and down!

Comment

Working...
                                X