The headline is all you need to read
    Wow... I don't even know what to say. CNN is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-q...arlottesville/
      CNN
      Seriously ****in need to have their "media" label revoked

The headline is all you need to read

Of course there will be questions. No one from the religion of peace has crashed into pedestrians until this event, duh. What rock have you people been under?Ask footballfan....he'll square you up on what's right. It may come across as a series of buzzes and clicks but he'll give it all he has.

Comment

Bombing on London subway this morning. Luckily it didn't fully detonate.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          Bombing on London subway this morning. Luckily it didn't fully detonate.
          Part and Parcel

Comment

No IDs yet so betting tables are still open

Comment

NBC reporting ISIS claims responsibility for the London "Tube" bombing.

That said, I'm convinced ISIS claims anything remotely successful that resembles a terror attack.

Comment

My wife is in London right now. Thank goodness she was not very close but could hear it happen. She's heading out to a smaller town tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  My wife is in London right now. Thank goodness she was not very close but could hear it happen. She's heading out to a smaller town tomorrow.
                  Thank God she is well.

Comment

I was getting a little worried for sure. She's out of London now and isn't going back until she leaves late next week.

Comment

A woman with ‘deep psychological problems’ was in custody in the French city of Marseille Sunday after spraying four American tourists with acid and burning two in the face.

The article has the gaul to say they dont think this is terrorism related.
                      Over the years i have read many articles about acid attacks in Europe and they are the exclusive ground of muslims and are certainly terrorism

Comment

In London, everyone throws acid at each other. It's a way of saying "whassup?".

Comment

THIS is the terrifying moment a police officer was mowed down and stabbed during a terror attack in Canada. Police released video footage of a 30-year-old suspect ramming a van into a police car &#…

AN ISIS knifeman who killed two cousins during a bloody attack in Marseille had been arrested by cops one day earlier – but was released. The terror group said its “soldier” launc…

Let not a month go by with out a good ol terror attack

Comment

They will never surpass Chicago's totals with these small attacks.

Comment

might as well bump this thread

allahu akbar baby

Comment

Want to rent a truck?
                                Sure, just try this bacon while you filling out the forms... no reason, just a new policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X