Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil and Gas Investing.. Gauging Interest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil and Gas Investing.. Gauging Interest..

Hey my TBH brothers and sisters!! As some of you know I was laid off in May and am looking to get into something with a fellow geologist I've known since undergraduate school. In that aspect, I have also gotten in touch with a gentleman that is willing to train me on becoming an independent geologist in return, I help him sell working interest in some of his prospects. What I am doing my TBH brethren is, would anyone be interested in investing with a proven oil finder at a relatively cheap rate? I also have a production package that I could sell if anyone is interested. If your interested and would like more information, please feel free to ask or pm me! Have a great day y'all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What area ?

Comment

I'd be interested

Comment

I'm interested too.

Comment

South Texas stuff. Interested in the oil wells or production piece?

Comment

I am interested.

Comment

Fellow geologist out of work here as well. Any openings LOL.

Comment

Shoot me some info

Comment

I forwarded this thread to a friend and fellow bowhunter that is a geologist (rock licker) and now is a VERY BUSY consultant. He has only posted 4 or 5 times here but maybe he will hop on.

Comment

No, but I have some working interest that I would peddle.....uh, sell to you at the TBH discount !

Comment

Pm me some info

Comment

I'd like to take a look at the numbers. PM me info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested, I would like some info.

Comment

I got burned some years back in buying an "interest" in an oil deal - the geologist was a good friend who sold it to me - my advice is be careful before you write a check

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              Hey my TBH brothers and sisters!! As some of you know I was laid off in May and am looking to get into something with a fellow geologist I've known since undergraduate school. In that aspect, I have also gotten in touch with a gentleman that is willing to train me on becoming an independent geologist in return, I help him sell working interest in some of his prospects. What I am doing my TBH brethren is, would anyone be interested in investing with a proven oil finder at a relatively cheap rate? I also have a production package that I could sell if anyone is interested. If your interested and would like more information, please feel free to ask or pm me! Have a great day y'all!!

What is a relatively cheap rate? I'm interested in numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X