Firearms classified section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Add feedback to the classies while we are at it!
    Been on here a bit and this is the only thing I would consider changing. Not often do I see a thread about a deal gone bad, so I guess it is man-to-man and we settle it between ourselves.

Comment

I like all the suggestions above, how about one for the wanna be classifieds police. There were some posts recently on how to post classifieds, wonder if some folks have a job. Better yet, leave that one to the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
        What about a rant about another rant? Or ranting about a movie that is about the life and times of a ranter?

And what about when alerting others that you are out doing yard work and other HIGHLY IMPORTANT things such as that?
        Excellent ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Here is my recommended list of new forums:

R.I.P. (Insert the death of the day)

Daily News Headline Scoops (for Waterdog and those who don't read the newspaper)

Snake ID's

Rants Forum ( all rants must go here...where they are immediately and automatically deleted)

You Know What Ticks Me Off? (For Burnadell's rants which are important for people to know)

Dumb/Stupid Threads

Punctuation/Grammar Lessons
          Nailed it! Oh wait, I read somewhere it’s not all about the nail.

Comment

Daily News Headline Scoops (for Waterdog and those who don't read the newspaper)

Snake ID's

Rants Forum ( all rants must go here...where they are immediately and automatically deleted)

You Know What Ticks Me Off? (For Burnadell's rants which are important for people to know)

Dumb/Stupid Threads

That would cut out 90% of the campfire traffic

Comment

Firearms classified section

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
              I like all the suggestions above, how about one for the wanna be classifieds police. There were some posts recently on how to post classifieds, wonder if some folks have a job. Better yet, leave that one to the mods.

So let me make sure I am on the same page here. This thread was started by somebody wanting to change the classifieds so it’s easier to read. Then multiple other suggestions are made doing the same with the classifieds ...and you are on record as being ok with that in the quote above.... but you are not ok with other folks outside this thread posting other classifieds threads suggesting not junking it up and making it easier to read .... because there it falls under wannabe classifieds policing?

Last edited by Smart; 06-16-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Snake ID's

Dumb/Stupid Threads

Where does crossposting FB posts fall under in these forums?[emoji13]

Comment

I must have missed where someone asked for opinions on this.

Comment

No reason to just make a firearms section. Go ahead and make several as long as we are making suggestions

Classifieds forum with several sub forums:

Firearms
                    Archery equipment
                    Vehicles
                    Boats
                    Stands/Blinds
                    Knives
                    Crap no one will buy
                    Animals
                    Misc stuff

Comment

How about a crookedarrow subforum?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                        How about a crookedarrow subforum?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You said it.... not me[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          So let me make sure I am on the same page here. This thread was started by somebody wanting to change the classifieds so it’s easier to read. Then multiple other suggestions are made doing the same with the classifieds ...and you are on record as being ok with that in the quote above.... but you are not ok with other folks outside this thread posting other classifieds threads suggesting not junking it up and making it easier to read .... because there it falls under wannabe classifieds policing?

Exactly, op had good idea for classifieds and more followed. Post I am referring to started with good suggestions and then went to left field. Last response on this issue, back to work, I am sure I will see some more attention getting photos later.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I feel discombobulated after reading that

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              No reason to just make a firearms section. Go ahead and make several as long as we are making suggestions

Classifieds forum with several sub forums:

Firearms
                              Archery equipment
                              Vehicles
                              Boats
                              Stands/Blinds
                              Knives
                              Crap no one will buy
                              Animals
                              Misc stuff
                              In addition to Crap no one will buy, we should have a category of:

"Free firewood"(which actually means a tree fell down at my house and I want someone to cut it up and haul if off for free)

Comment

Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X