SIlverado vs. Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
    There is good and bad with each of them and really none of the big three is just hands down better than the other, so it's up to what it is appealing to you. I personally like the looks of the GM's more but wouldn't cover my face in any of them. As for performance they will all do what 99% of the people want them to do, test drive them and see what feels best to you.
    Best comment in a truck thread EVER.

Comment

Been a chevy guy my whole life, personal trucks and company trucks. With that being said I just bought a 2018 Ram 2500 with a Cummins. The quality on the Chevrolet has gone down in the last few years IMO. My 2500 company truck whistles on the interior and when I rest my arm on the door while driving it flexes enough to make it sound like a window is cracked. Just couldn't bring myself to pay all that extra money for the Chevy knowing it was going to have the same issues as my company truck. Have been happy with the RAM so far.

Comment

Tundra

Comment

My 2015 Ram 5500 with Cummins is prone to trips to the shop. At 23k miles it had the whole exhaust replaced. At 42k miles it is getting the transfer case gone through. It has 2 recalls that there is no parts available. It also is getting a new radio.

Not real happy right now.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Tundra
            LOL.

That is a city boy truck. I guess if you are running a courier route. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Tundra
              Probably the best of the little grocery getters...

Comment

2014 and 15 rams had bad problems - they seem to have fixed em.

dont know about the 2019 ram 2500s but my 1500 has alot of wood and leather - not cheapy at all

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                  lol.

That is a city boy truck. I guess if you are running a courier route. Lol.
                  lol

Comment

Cummings, all day everyday

Comment

Chevy all day I have the 2019 duramax 2500 and love it so far.

Comment

Dodge are work trucks, I have a 3500, when I want comfort I drive my wife’s Ford
                        Most Hot Shot services use Dodge, reason for it

Comment

drive a dodge right now but have had several fords and a couple of chevys,,,, i work in auto parts now,, and sell a lot more chevy parts than ford and dodge combined,,, they all have problems and sometimes they all make a good one,,, if you can figure it out by a truck made on a wednesday and never a monday or friday

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            LOL.

That is a city boy truck. I guess if you are running a courier route. LOL.
                            Glad to see you over here that other thread is wearing me out

Comment

I went from Ford to Ram and am very satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
                                I'm a Cummins guy, have a 13 dually & have had zero trouble with it, no plastic has fallen off & it pulls like a freight train.
                                You do know a freight train takes forever to get up to speed and can't stop for caca!

Comment

Working...
                                X