No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing says South Texas like skinny legs, short pants, and snake boots!!! Love it and bet they are excited.

Comment

Congrats, that's an amazing ranch!!

Comment

Congrats!!!! Awesome place too.

Comment

great story. ill give a shout out to your folks for raisin' sons that stick together instead of becoming rivals. keep the pics and backstory coming. Gods blessings onto you all, in Jesus name!

Comment

Supercool! Beautiful family, looks like y'all had a great time! Congrats

Comment

A buddy and I went down to the ranch for a quick Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Weather was great! We found a few sheds and saw a ton of deer. Only one buck with full antlers, the majority of the deer we saw were already starting to grow back. That country is full of dove right now, lots of quail and the turkey are still in full strut. As I was walking around looking for sheds, I came back to the truck and not sure how I saw this but I found an amazing point right int he middle of the road on Saturday evening. I am told it is a Lerma Point. I don't know but thought it was cool whatever it was! Here are some other pics from the weekend.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!! Awesome place

Comment

Man that's nice

Comment

Awesome pics. I have never found a point to touch that one. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Awesome pics. I have never found a point to touch that one. Congrats!
                      I bet you have a ton of them as close as you are to the Nueces? I am on a mission now to find more, which means I won't!

Comment

congrats on a beautiful place - I did the same some years back - bought 600 acres and lived there for 5 years.

What I learned (for what it is worth) is the it is the process and not the end result. Improving a piece of property to its highest potential is nothing but a fun and great journey. I wanted it all done "today" but figured out there was no reason to rush - the journey is the blessing -

Please keep us updated

Comment

Awesome place and beautiful family!! Congrats to your families and please keep those pics coming...

Comment

What a dream come true. Congratulations!

Comment

I am JEALOUS! I sure do miss the lease I was on near Los Angeles east of Cotulla.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X