No announcement yet.

TBH 4x4 Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought mine in late summer and have yet to take it anywhere other than hunting. Finally taking it to hidden falls Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad *****

Comment

Looks like I need to step up my game a little, lol.

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        I know my March is pretty well booked. The end of February, April and May are pretty much wide open though.
        Do I need to go ahead and just set a date or are y'all gonna give me some input as to what works?

Comment

Here's mine. I recently put a leveling kit on it to get rid of that stink bug look. It's sitting on 33x12.50/15's.

Are you going to have to regear for the 37's? My end goal is 35's but will have to swap the 4.10's out for 5.13's and possibly the 5.38's
          Very nice! Doesn't get much better than a Rubicon LJ.

I went with 5.13 gears in my TJ.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	24530058

Comment

When we go 37s I will probably go with 4.56s

Comment

Katemcy is always a good time.

Love the folks that run it.

If y’all do something like K-Trail, you can take quads or UTV’s on it, no problem. A buddy of mine did it in his tow rig (Dodge 2500 4x4). Expect a scratch or two, but no significant body damage. We called it a booze cruise.

I’ve not been, but there’s always Escondido Draw, out by Ozona. It’s a pretty big property based on the description. http://www.escondidodraw.org

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yea, I have been told that 4wd isn't really needed on the K trail.

Comment

I don't have a rig, but love to go. If y'all get a date pinned down, I'll see if my brother can go and he and will come in his custom built rig. Depending on where y'all decide to go, I might just tag along in my Ranger. I know I can get around most of BMRA in Gilmer on my Ranger

Comment

im in

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Very nice! Doesn't get much better than a Rubicon LJ.

I went with 5.13 gears in my TJ.
                      [ATTACH]895741[/ATTACH]
                      Good lookin TJ!!

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      I don't have a rig, but love to go. If y'all get a date pinned down, I'll see if my brother can go and he and will come in his custom built rig. Depending on where y'all decide to go, I might just tag along in my Ranger. I know I can get around most of BMRA in Gilmer on my Ranger
                      Heck, we may have enough to get 2 different TBH groups going. One for full size and one for ATV/UTV's.

Comment

Good lookin TJ!!

Heck, we may have enough to get 2 different TBH groups going. One for full size and one for ATV/UTV's.
                        I'll try to make anything y'all can put together. It just depends on scheduling.

Comment

What does everyone think about April 7th at Barnwell?

Comment

I can’t do April 7, I have a trip planned to Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What about April 14 at Bridgeport or April 21 at Barnwell?

Comment

I'd be interested but going to Barnwell in mid March and doubt I would want to go back up there in April. Katemcy and Wolf Caves are my preferred stomping grounds but they don't allow ATV's or UTV's. Hidden Falls and Barnwell are about the best places for catering to everyone. I can make Hidden Falls almost anytime since it's less than an hour from my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X