Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guadalupe river floatable this weekend????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guadalupe river floatable this weekend????

if anyone knows of any places that are open please let me know. I have 8-10 buddies coming from out of town and we planned on floating thre guadalupe on friday but the Rockin R is completely under water.

Anyone who has any info PLEASE SHARE!!!!

Try above Canyon dam. Maybe the Bergheim area.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      Try above Canyon dam. Maybe the Bergheim area.
      Ok I will check it out

Keep the info comin

Comment

Lower Guad is flooding right now. Look at going upriver, this is what our group is going to do this weekend. Bergheim's is a nice camp on the river with shuttle service, rentals etc. Good luck!

Comment

The water should be back down but while I was at lunch, my buddy got a text from his buddy who was at the river right now. He said the water rose so fast because of all the rain over night that he lost his car and all his camping gear to the water

Supposedly they got 8-10" in that area.

Comment

You might want to check out the Comal.

Comment

Comment

yea Mark I just saw that!!! crazy, at bergheim I just called and the guy said its fine!! i really liked Rockin R tho in NB but that is not an option any longer

Comment

You will have to do the upper. Try Guadalupe Canoe Livery at the 281/Guadalupe bridge. It's a nice run from Spects Crossing to Rebecca Creek Crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                    You might want to check out the Comal.

x2

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
                      yea Mark I just saw that!!! crazy, at bergheim I just called and the guy said its fine!! i really liked Rockin R tho in NB but that is not an option any longer
                      Call and make sure, hand! Id hate to be the one to ruin your weekend, just because a friend of mine said it was floodin.

Surely....we got TBH eyes in NB.
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

the eye candy tends to be better on the comal anyhow

Comment

The comal was way flooded today.
                          Might be cleared up by the weekend, but will prolly still look like chocolate milk

Comment

I called Bergheim campgrounds and it is a 3 hour float. Anyone know of any outfitters farther upstream to make a 4-5 hour float

Comment

Those tube companies in Gruene are havin a bad run of luck. Two years of drought, they finally get enough water in Canyon Lake to be guaranteed a good summer and their tubes/buildings wash away in a flood.

Comment

Working...
                              X