No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting to get my email from coinbase so I can confirm my account. I thought confirmation emails were sent almost immediately?

Of course as soon as I post this, I get my email lol
    Last edited by Stick'n'String; 12-12-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
      Does anyone know of another avenue to buy other than coinbase? One that works (for those of us that can't get it linked). I tried again today and the amounts posted to my account were both $.07. Supposedly they're supposed to be different amounts and between $1.01 and $1.99
      Running into this now. $1.00 and $1.32, not 2 different between $1.01 and $1.99. So frustrated I can’t see straight right now.

Comment

What payment method would y'all recommend for coinbase? The bank account, or credit/debit card?

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
          What payment method would y'all recommend for coinbase? The bank account, or credit/debit card?
          I did cc, but I still dont know what to do now that I have made more than what is owed on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
            Does anyone know of another avenue to buy other than coinbase? One that works (for those of us that can't get it linked). I tried again today and the amounts posted to my account were both $.07. Supposedly they're supposed to be different amounts and between $1.01 and $1.99
            your only supposed to put the cents in.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I did cc, but I still dont know what to do now that I have made more than what is owed on the card.
              I would pay the card off

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                I would pay the card off
                It is paid off - that's what I'm saying. I have made more money than what is owed on the card because of LTC.

Comment

Connect your bank account and if you want to take some out then you can do a direct deposit into it and it will take about 3-5 business days. Although I took out about 200 the other day and it only took 2 business days.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    It is paid off - that's what I'm saying. I have made more money than what is owed on the card because of LTC.
                    Remove the cc card from the account and open a new checking account at your bank and link it.

Comment

I *THOUGHT* i saw this pop up on my phone...but it went away....

Comment

This is a little disheartening...
                        Litecoin's founder also chimed in on the frenzy. The former director of engineering at crypto exchange Coinbase tweeted a dire warning for potential litecoin holders Monday night:

"Sorry to spoil the party, but I need to reign in the excitement a bit…," he wrote. "Buying LTC is extremely risky. I expect us to have a multi-year bear market like the one we just had where LTC dropped 90% in value ($48 to $4). So if you can't handle LTC dropping to $20, don't buy!"

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          He is covering his rear from future lawsuits with that disclaimer.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Grain of salt. Little is ever as it seems.

Comment

So should I sell, lol ...

Comment

it drops to .20... i'm dumping 1000 into it and cashing some out around 350.00...
                                I'm not greedy.
                                Last edited by systemnt; 12-12-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X