2017 F250 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    My F350 gets better mileage than the wife's QX56.
    When did hogwarts come out with the QX56? My wife is still flying around on last years broom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
      He didn't say anything about a diesel. He just asked about f250 and f350. Those do come with gas motors though every one i know that has bought one says they should have got the diesel. Learn to read before you run your mouth.
      Exactly! Did I say anywhere I was worried about? Have a 14 now, just wondering if they got any better. If i was worried about it, or couldn't afford it, I wouldn't buy a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
        He didn't say anything about a diesel. He just asked about f250 and f350. Those do come with gas motors though every one i know that has bought one says they should have got the diesel. Learn to read before you run your mouth.
        Typically 99% of the time when someone is asking about the new body style F250 and F350s they're speaking of the Diesel 6.7 engine. I think I've seen one thread on here where a person was looking for a gas towing rig. I don't know what got into your wheaties.

Comment

Love it, favorite truck so far

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by carp View Post
              Went and traded my '13 in on a new '16 tonight. the '17 are nice but if you get a 4x4 there is no reaching over the side of the bed and grabbing something. my '13 and '16 bed side comes up to about my nipple. '17 was just about even with the top of my shoulder.
              He said nipped. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Darn auto correct........what I meant was.......he said NIPPLE. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                  Darn auto correct........what I meant was.......he said NIPPLE. LOL

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Very nice, Jack!

Comment

Nice rig CJ

Comment

Really hope my company upgrades my work truck soon lol. My 15 lariat is a ****. Fixing to head to the ford house for the 6th time this year. Really like the new body style

Comment

I've heard nothing but great things about the 2017's.

This is the first truck in quite a while (08-10 Super Duty is the exception) that has come out that I immediately like the body style. I plan to pick a new one up in 18-24 months once I've saved the money for the 6 door conversion (I've got a lot of kids).

KactusKiller - good looking truck

Comment

I have 10k miles on mine

17 mpg when i'm rolling 80. . . . as I increase it starts dropping fast

I had an 11 6.7 and this has better/smoother power and the fitting is better

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Love it, favorite truck so far
                              Great looking truck! Is that a small lift or a leveling kit? What kinda tires you got there?

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                                I have 10k miles on mine

17 mpg when i'm rolling 80. . . . as I increase it starts dropping fast

I had an 11 6.7 and this has better/smoother power and the fitting is better
                                Dang you drive some miles sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X