Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MenardCountyBow View Post
    Tell Raymond not to work you so hard out there
    He's already talking about a covered skinning rack now. I think he plans on taking full advantage of some one who builds metal buildings for living. He is one fine man though and always enjoy his company.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      He's already talking about a covered skinning rack now. I think he plans on taking full advantage of some one who builds metal buildings for living. He is one fine man though and always enjoy his company.
      We just got back from eating dinner with him. Great guy with some better stories! He did tell me his plans for you as well lol

Comment

I had a little over an inch of rain yesterday and the forecast is for more over the next 4-5 days. The ground is saturated and any moisture that falls is going to run off. I would avoid low lying areas as draws and creeks will overflow following a heavy downpour.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
          I had a little over an inch of rain yesterday and the forecast is for more over the next 4-5 days. The ground is saturated and any moisture that falls is going to run off. I would avoid low lying areas as draws and creeks will overflow following a heavy downpour.
          Adios,
          Gary
          I’m gonna try to hunt Monday evening and Tuesday morning. See how it works out lol

Comment

You guys in menard think it’s going to be ok to head up this weekend?

I’m coming in from New Braunfels via Fred and Mason.

Ready to get in a bowblind for a few days, but road conditions have me worried.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
              You guys in menard think it’s going to be ok to head up this weekend?

I’m coming in from New Braunfels via Fred and Mason.

Ready to get in a bowblind for a few days, but road conditions have me worried.
              I’m right there with you. I’m heading out in the morning to go to Brady. Was thinking about taking the loop north around Austin to avoid any issues.

Comment

We are planning on heading up Friday

Comment

According to the covert the deer are really hungry after this cool front! Most action I have had at my feeder since Labor Day weekend. Axis are still MIA though.

Comment

Y’all are killing me!! I have been out of state working the entire bow season!! Hopefully make it back in the next week or two and get some time in the blind!

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                      According to the covert the deer are really hungry after this cool front! Most action I have had at my feeder since Labor Day weekend. Axis are still MIA though.
                      Our axis are gone too. Blackbuck are everywhere though

Comment

I'd be okay with that. I want a blackbuck bad!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          I'd be okay with that. I want a blackbuck bad!
                          We watched them every sit last weekend lol

Comment

Looking at it, the roads should be clear from Houston area to menard?

Comment

Drivetexas.org is a good reference for road closeures. I don't know how up to date they are though.

Comment

Yea we didn't think we had any but some started showing up. But no big ones yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X