• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post

that's good stuff right there.............

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
        that's good stuff right there.............

Thanks man

Comment

Well it's official Riley has a new barrel pony!!! Welcome Gator, aka Tator, aka Mator aka CEO Kinda Beautiful!!! This Big grey is a proven winner in the PRCA with over $40k in winnings and more in barrel racing and amateur. I asked Riley tonight new horse new goals what are they? She said " Dad, win AJRA Finals Average, Qualify CPRA Finals win average and Rookie of the Year, Qualify for JrNfr and go back to Vegas, and to make a run for the American and run for a million dollars. ". Baby girl shoot for the moon and land amongst the stars. You now have two A team ******ez in your stable now to get you there!!! Let's go chase those dreams!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24542648

Comment

[ATTACH]911345[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Well it's official Riley has a new barrel pony!!! Welcome Gator, aka Tator, aka Mator aka CEO Kinda Beautiful!!! This Big grey is a proven winner in the PRCA with over $40k in winnings and more in barrel racing and amateur. I asked Riley tonight new horse new goals what are they? She said " Dad, win AJRA Finals Average, Qualify CPRA Finals win average and Rookie of the Year, Qualify for JrNfr and go back to Vegas, and to make a run for the American and run for a million dollars. ". Baby girl shoot for the moon and land amongst the stars. You now have two A team ******ez in your stable now to get you there!!! Let's go chase those dreams!!!

[ATTACH]911344[/ATTACH]
              Great looking horse. Congrats on the new ride for your daughter

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                Great looking horse. Congrats on the new ride for your daughter
                Thanks! He's bigger than I thought. She ran him in Stephenville last Tuesday and won 3rd. Girl that won 1st and 2nd is NFR qualifier. Riley and Gator had a sloppy run that they will clean up and get better.

Comment

Thanks! He's bigger than I thought. She ran him in Stephenville last Tuesday and won 3rd. Girl that won 1st and 2nd is NFR qualifier. Riley and Gator had a sloppy run that they will clean up and get better.
                  Well that is awesome. I am sure they will get better

I was glad to see my daughter on her new horse in a rodeo this weekend. She had loped him several times through the pattern but not pushing. She pushed him a little harder on Saturday night and she said that they were still not full speed and they looked great

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                    Well that is awesome. I am sure they will get better

I was glad to see my daughter on her new horse in a rodeo this weekend. She had loped him several times through the pattern but not pushing. She pushed him a little harder on Saturday night and she said that they were still not full speed and they looked great
                    The more comfortable they get the better they will get. It's so much a bond issue and trust issue. I tell Riley if you don't believe and have confidence in yourself and your horse , your horse won't have confidence in you . Horses feel that positive or negative energy

Comment

[ATTACH]911345[/ATTACH]
                      Sweet......can't wait to see her run in Vegas at the big show.......

Comment

The more comfortable they get the better they will get. It's so much a bond issue and trust issue. I tell Riley if you don't believe and have confidence in yourself and your horse , your horse won't have confidence in you . Horses feel that positive or negative energy
                        This is exactly what I tell Sarah. You gotta have that trust and confidence in your horse and yourself and everything else will take care of itself.

Comment

This is exactly what I tell my kids as well. I have been a little shocked how fast my daughter has made the relationship with this new horse. My daughter can hell this horses name and he comes to her out in the field and just drops his head and she can rub all over him.

Comment

I'm pulling up the past but I hope kids learn from my experience . Don't ignore the injuries. I ignored these two injuries and tried to be cowboy tuff. Due to me ignoring my concussions I don't remember much about any of it. Last rodeo I entered I was suppose to going home and ended up in Corpus. Shortened my career and a left me with lot of unanswered questions. ". I'm responding to a post on the South Central Rodeo Hall of Fame FB page

""That's was my senior yr in Highschool. My free arm shoulder came out that first or 2nd jump but somehow made the horn. Next day headed to State Finals where I Won the first Round in the bares and after the whistle on my 2nd on a spinner my hand popped out and went out the back. Top of my head hit top of the buckin chutes. Woke up in the hospital. Next night I somehow got on in the Short Round and split 2nd and was Co Res THSRA State Champion along with Trey Fisher. Month Later went to Nationals and once again split Res National Champion with Cleve Schmidt. All with shoulder issues. Later had surgery that fall to fix the mess. Learned more about heart and grit that summer than I ever thought I had.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	24542734
                            Last edited by BrandonA; 06-13-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Riley and Gator will be making their first Rodeo run debut tomorrow night in Stonewall. I've got to admit I'm more nervous and anxious than I ever was when I rode. Riley and Gator are really stepping up to the next level. Let's run for The American!!

Comment

Riley and Gator will be making their first Rodeo run debut tomorrow night in Stonewall. I've got to admit I'm more nervous and anxious than I ever was when I rode. Riley and Gator are really stepping up to the next level. Let's run for The American!!
                                Good luck to Riley and Gator. Abbey and Cowboy rode 4 exhibition runs tonight at a jackpot barrel race in Comanche. My wife said they did great and looked good. I didn’t ask about the times but I am sure I will get a video once my wife gets on WiFi

Comment

Working...
                                X