Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up some SMK 150 grain 6.5’s

Comment

I have everything ready to go for when the rifle gets here.

Comment

Any scope mount recs? Swaro 4-12x50.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post

Me too. I think they will be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
            Assuming you guys are going with the 1 in 7.5 twist for the heavier bullets?

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
              I was thinking the same thing. I went 1 in 8 but having trouble locating Berger 140 VLD Hunting seems everybody I have checked is out of stock and back ordered.

Comment

I'm ready for this rifle, though I'm having some second thoughts about caliber. Maybe I should have gone with .25-06 AI rather than straight .25-06. I went back and forth on this, but decided on .25-06 since I want a 24" barrel and feel that the .25-06 would be better in a 26" barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                  As promised, here is the final count (44) along with the top 3 chamberings and what percentage they made up.

1. 6.5 creed(no surprise) @ 34%
                  2. 7-08(was a surprise) @ 14%
                  3. 280 AI @ 7%

The rest were a mix of just about anything you can imagine from 6.5PRC to 338WM.
                  Thanks again to everybody. We're really proud and thankful to be a part of this TBH family. Can't wait to get these things in your hands and start reading the reports!

Wow didn’t expect to see that many -08s up there! That’s awesome. Should be some awesome shooters and reports to follow.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                    Any scope mount recs? Swaro 4-12x50.
                    I went with Seekins precision rings for mine

Comment

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Originally posted by RShockley View Post

I did for the 150 SMK but will likely shoot 140g Accubond for hunting
                      Last edited by bboswell; 02-18-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Same here, but I might try the 143 ELDX and 140 Bergers as well

Comment

You jerks need to let this dang thread die till about mid May

Comment

We're the final order numbers ever posed? Just curious how many folks were able to get in on this and what the breakdown of the different calibers were.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              We're the final order numbers ever posed? Just curious how many folks were able to get in on this and what the breakdown of the different calibers were.
                              Top three choices are quoted a few posts up. I believe 44 total rifles

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                You jerks need to let this dang thread die till about mid May
                                No kidding. Lol!!!

Maybe ole Robert will have an April fools joke for us?!?!

That could allow me to drag mine down south when momma goes Turkey huntin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X