Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
    So the family and I just walked into PeiWei for dinner. We order and I told the girl taking our order that I wanted 3 egg rolls. Here is how the conversation went:

Me: can we also get 3 egg rolls please?
    Her: I'm sorry, we only sell eggrolls in 1,2 or 4.
    My wife: can you do an order for one and another order for 2?
    Her: Yes, we can do that.
    Me: (disgisted face and roll eyes)
    My wife: yup, that adds up to 3

What the hell is wrong with these kids these days. They have no common sense. Can't add. If the computer says something then that's what you get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You got that right...the register didn't have a picture of 3 eggrolls and she didn't know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
      I used to do that just for fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wow View Post
      Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
      Will blow them away.
      Oh, this one has been pissing me off for years! Usually they just get befuddled for a few seconds and either figure it out or---more often---type it in and let the computer tell them what to do. But sometimes you just get a gem:

Had a bill a few months ago at TSC for $16.50. Gave the girl $21.50. Her eyes got huge and she said, "Oh, no, sir. We are not allowed to take that with customers, sir." I asked what she was talking about and she said, "Oh, we're s'posed to get a manager when someone does that."

I asked, "When someone does what?" She said they've been scammed before. I told her $21.50 minus $16.50 is $5, that I just wanted a five dollar bill back. She looked blank, then got frustrated and snorty and told me the twenty was enough to cover the bill. I asked her to go ahead and get the manager. Manager comes over, not happy because she's got stuff to do. She asked what the problem was and the girl said, "This guy's bill is only $16.50 and he's trying to give me $21.50!" She said it like I'm the idiot, with a slight roll of her eyes.

Manager gets the red arse and nearly screams at the girl, "So give him $5 change! Good grief, [girl's name]!" The girl looked blank then her eyes lit up, saying she gets it now.

It's frustrating.

Comment

My bud and I ordered DQ dudes, mine was all the way, he told them 'cut the tomatoes'. After a couple bites he got a funny look and lifted the top of his dude. Yup, there was his tomatoes all chopped up like he asked for. I was rolling.

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder how those folks vote come election time.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            Maybe I have one at least that good. I went to Subway with a friend and he ordered a 6 inch sandwich. I was next and I ordered a 12 inch wheat. She said I am sorry, we don’t have that. OK give me the 12 inch white. She said I’m sorry we don’t have that either.

OK I asked, what kind of bread do you have? She said all of them. I said I’ll take the 12 inch wheat. She said we don’t have that........ we only have 6 inch and foot-long’s. We do not have 12 inch sandwiches.

My mistake… Give me the foot long wheat.

My friend look at me and said, I am just glad that I was here to witness it.
            Subway was sued for their footlongs not being 12". She wasn't wrong

Comment

So.. do you think your dad and grandfather didn’t say the exact same thing? It’s fast food Chinese two deep breaths it will be okay. Oh and you misspelled some words.
              Last edited by myway; 12-07-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Bad parenting....

People support their kids financially all the way through college and BEYOND, then wonder why they fail to launch. Pathetic parenting.

People don’t discipline their children.

People make up excuses for their children.

People honestly believe that their children are perfect/special.

That’s how you end up with people that can’t cope.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Subway was sued for their footlongs not being 12". She wasn't wrong
                  If the footlong isn't 12", then she was wrong.

Comment

Today's politicians, law makers, public school systems and the folks running them is the biggest part of the problem....
                    It's very sad actually... These kids are being set up by the system...

Comment

Here is one from recent. Order chicken at chicken express. Who doesn’t like their chicken! Anywho, I wanted 3 jalapeños. They sell them in 1, 2, and a family of 4 or 5. Can’t remember. You can guess what happened. “Sorry sir, we don’t sell them in 3”. Lol. After a short debate and my fiancé seeing as well as hearing the frustration with stupidity growing, she spoke up and said we will take the family pack. Made it even worse that we were in the drive through. I told Caci, you realize we spent a dollar more for jalapeños right? She said it was worth a dollar for me not to lose my chit with someone incompetent. That woman knows me way too well! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Today's politicians, law makers, public school systems and the folks running them is the biggest part of the problem....
                        It's very sad actually... These kids are being set up by the system...
                        I wholeheartedly disagree. It’s not the responsibility of public schools or the rest of the “system” to raise people’s children....

Comment

I was at a Whataburger in DeSoto this summer and ordered a cheeseburger and said cut the onions and the girl says we do cut our onions!

Comment

Common Sense is not that common

Comment

Me: I have 4 bbq dinners with brisket
                              Cashier: How many do you have?
                              Me: 4
                              Cashier: How many dinners?
                              Me 4
                              Cashier: Is that person there with you in line? Pointing to someone far away still getting their food.
                              Me: No
                              Cashier: So how many dinners do you have ?
                              Me: 4
                              Cashier: What kind?
                              Me: Brisket

Keep in mind all four of us are in line with our trays all with the plates so you can see .

It just makes you shake your head!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                My buddy loves to tell the story when he and his dad went hunting in Alabama. He yelled at the Burger King girl because she kept saying, "you want cheeeese on dem cheeeeeseburgers?"

I just spit beer all over my phone. That S*** what funny

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X