Thank you!!

Comment

Prayers for a safe return

Comment

May God keep him and his family safe

Comment

Thank you sir!!

Comment

Safe return home and thank you for your service that provides and protects the blanket of freedom we all live under!

Comment

Father God, please watch over this man and his family. Please surround them with Your love and protection. Give them peace and comfort. I ask that SSG Pharr and those with him come home safely. Thank you Father for men such as this. I the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Comment

Got home a little while ago and as usual "down winding" from the days challenges on the GS. There are several who have responded to my OP and I did not acknowledge your comments.....but YOU know I appreciate what you said.

I've had a hard day trying to concentrate, just worried about Jake and not even sure if he has arrived at his base yet...guess a lot of this is my ever increasing age...but also knowing I have been in harm's way..not military but on the home front and not anyway comparable to him and those of you who fought every day for US.

I want EACH and EVERY one of you to know I have read all your responses! I'm saving and pasting each page to send to Jake and his soldiers so ALL will know the "majority" of us appreciate what our military does for US! To those who have family serving, have served...well, thanks and God Speed them all home safely! Dam, I wish I could take his place....Just a Dad, patriot and wanting ALL of our Son's & Daughters to come home safe!

Thank you TBH...."I got your six!" Keep 'em coming...I'm sure Jake and his unit will take the comments to stay vigilant, KICK the bad one's *** and get home safe!

Comment

Tell him to kick *** and take names but to watch his 6 and come home safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just heard Jake is at his semi-final LAST leg of his journey..been there 2 days now and waiting for the last leg. We tried to call and text today and no response. Wifi is not too good where he is...up and down service. Talked to our daughter-in-law just now and the oldest Grandson is asking where Dad is? Dam....

As many of you know...it never get's easier! Support, love and prayers are all Momma and I can offer...but, his number one request to his FOB is Skoal..LOL, it is what it is so stocking up and a care package will be on the way!

Comment

Prayers up for him and all family. Thank him for his service!

Comment

Prayers for him and family, and for a safe return. Thankful for his service.

Comment

LORD, keep this young man safe. Bless him with wisdom. Give him strength to do his job. Bring him home safely and keep his family while he is away.

Comment

Working...
                                X